7125 9 2021-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Percy03
lvl.1

Peru

Hello everyone,

I just bought a DJI OM 4 and it doesnt work

The problem is that when i press the power button "M", nothing happens the DJI OM 4 doesn't wake up and it appears a green light blinking forever. I charged it full and nothing happens! I tried many ways to make the DJIOM4 work and nothing i read some articles here but nothing works, the DJI OM 4 doesn't make any move.

I tried the App (all update) and i can use normally in fact it appears a connect button in the app and it recogonize my DJI OM 4... but the DJI OM 4 still not working, Its like a dead piece that dont do any move.

I read al the manual and there is nothing about this problem.

Can any one help me, please!
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Percy03. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can give out the best resolution. Thank you.
2021-8-19
Use props
Percy03
lvl.1

Peru

Hello Stephen, i use a Huawei P30 Pro. I upload a video... please need your help. What can i do??

VIDEO DJI OM 4 PROBLEM

2021-8-20
Use props
Percy03
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-19 20:13
Hello there Percy03. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can give out the best resolution. Thank you.

Dear Stephen,

please help!

2021-8-23
Use props
Percy03
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-19 20:13

Stephen please.... need your help o someone to help me!!! all your team that read this just ignore me.
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Percy03 Posted at 8-23 09:31
Dear Stephen,

please help!

Hi there Percy03. Thank you for posting this video showing the said issue and for providing us the model of the mobile device ( Huawei P30 Pro ) that you are using. After watching the said video.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to open a case and for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
2021-8-25
Use props
Percy03
lvl.1

Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 20:47
Hi there Percy03. Thank you for posting this video showing the said issue and for providing us the model of the mobile device ( Huawei P30 Pro ) that you are using. After watching the said video.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to open a case and for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hello Stephen... i was trying so hard to open a case, and it doesnt work for any country. i also tried to contact your online support team and they are never online. Im really disappointed with all DJI attention. Im very sad because i lost my money buying your product and it doesnt work... and nobody help me.
2021-9-30
Use props
fans89b13bdb
New

United States

Percy03 Posted at 2021-9-30 16:38
Hello Stephen... i was trying so hard to open a case, and it doesnt work for any country. i also tried to contact your online support team and they are never online. Im really disappointed with all DJI attention. Im very sad because i lost my money buying your product and it doesnt work... and nobody help me.

Yep....had this product for about 2 months before i got the blinking green light of death as well, have had it sitting around since it came out. Have never been able to get it to work, although sometimes it works for awhile after reseting and such, but then it goes limp again. I was thinking maybe if i could remove the firmware update or software then reinstall it then maybe, but you cant even do that. Very disappointed.
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_PYqbyMjR3Dhd
New

Ireland

I have this same issue too, also try to contact support no luck. Anyone knows how to resolve it?
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PYqbyMjR3Dhd Posted at 5-11 10:02
I have this same issue too, also try to contact support no luck. Anyone knows how to resolve it?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Kindly elaborate more on the issue as well, and confirm the specific mobile device you're using. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules