Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Use RS 2 and Panasonic camera for tracking
3075 8 2021-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Added ability to use ActiveTrack without DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System for Panasonic LUMIX S1, S1H, S1R, and S5 when using Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). Requires the latest camera firmware (https://av.jpn.support.panasonic ... ownload/index4.html)

2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gd小猪. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2

Hong Kong

thank you for your support and have a nice day
2021-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2021-8-19
Use props
patlealfilms
lvl.1

United States

first time I tried to use active track on my s1h on the first day opening the rs2 was a complete failure... still haven't learned how to calibrate it on a canon 16-35mm lens f2.8ii.  Only reason I got the rs2 was to pair it with the 3d lidar system but can't even get that to work either because I got a problem with the focus motor not staying tight enough onto the 12mm without slipping back once it's turned on and calibrating by itself.  it slipts back because the circular opening where the 12mm rod slides through is too open thus not tighetning done tight enough even when the motor screws are tightened as tight as they can get.  I might have got a bad build, but I'm probably looking at replacing the whole unit at this point... feel like I got a bad one.
2021-8-22
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

patlealfilms Posted at 8-22 23:02
first time I tried to use active track on my s1h on the first day opening the rs2 was a complete failure... still haven't learned how to calibrate it on a canon 16-35mm lens f2.8ii.  Only reason I got the rs2 was to pair it with the 3d lidar system but can't even get that to work either because I got a problem with the focus motor not staying tight enough onto the 12mm without slipping back once it's turned on and calibrating by itself.  it slipts back because the circular opening where the 12mm rod slides through is too open thus not tighetning done tight enough even when the motor screws are tightened as tight as they can get.  I might have got a bad build, but I'm probably looking at replacing the whole unit at this point... feel like I got a bad one.

Hello, is there any installation video or picture? I can take a look
2021-8-23
Use props
ex-pjotr
New

Germany

Hello, does the RS2 also support the active tracking with the new Lumix S5 IIx? Can't find anything. Thank you!
2023-8-10
Use props
fans57073a80
New
Flight distance : 1138110 ft
Ukraine

ex-pjotr Posted at 8-10 00:32
Hello, does the RS2 also support the active tracking with the new Lumix S5 IIx? Can't find anything. Thank you!

Yes, it is. I have iiX and the tracking works with RS2
2023-8-10
Use props
Adrian C
lvl.2
Ireland

Does it only work with human subjects?
I'd love to be able to track a flower as I move around it.
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules