Compatible new phones
1665 4 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveNeufeld
New

South Africa

Does anyone know which new phones work with the DJI Go 4 app (Mavic Pro)? All the phones on the compatible list on the DJI website are old. I need to upgrade a cellphone and want to know if the Samsung Galaxy A52 (or A32) or the Huawei PSmart will work. Any ideas?
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SteveNeufeld. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co pilots can give out what mobile device they are using when flying there DJI Mavic Pro. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the DJI recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you.
2021-8-20
Use props
SteveNeufeld
New

South Africa

I posted the same query to a DJI Facebook group and three people responded saying that they were using the following phones successfully: Samsung A52 (and S21) and Huawei P Smart.
2021-8-22
Use props
Codex
lvl.1

Finland

Trying to use Samsung A52S 5G and DJI go 4 (4.3.46) app won't start with it. pls, help
2022-4-9
Use props
bluflyr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118839 ft
United Kingdom

It's not necessarily the phone that's the problem. it's the version of android the phone is running. For some reason, the DJI devs haven't updated/maintained the DJI Go 4 app to the point where it will work with the new versions of android.

I'm having this problem now with a Galaxy S10+

It's a 3 year old phone, but since the last time I updated my operating system, the DJI Go4 app just won't open.

I'm pretty annoyed because I now have a non functioning drone, no way of using it, unless I buy a 3rd party app (Litchi) which only has basic functionality, none of the bells and whistles that the DJI app has such as the quick shots and the different tracking modes.
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules