Can I use Care Refresh?
526 7 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

I want to buy the DJI Mini 2 Standard Package rather than the Fly More Combo but on Amazon, the only option to buy the Care Refresh (1Year Plan) is with the Fly More Combo with which it comes auto activated. The Standard Package doesn't have a Care Refresh Plan and the only place I can buy it is from DJI but I'd rather buy it from Amazon and save the high shipping cost associtated with buying directely from DJI. As an add on accessory, Amazon shows an option to buy the DJI Care Refresh (2Year Plan) but I'm not sure if I can bind it with the Mini 2 as its an extension of the 1 Year Plan. Please help - can I activate the plan with the Mini 2 or do I need to get the 1 Year Plan first, and then I can use the 2 Year Plan as an extenson? Thanks!

2021-8-20
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

but I'd rather buy it from Amazon and save the high shipping cost

Zero shipping costs when buying insurance from DJI, just emails.

You can buy the lesser package, receive it in hand, then before you start in, activate the 'care' 'refresh' prior to using it.

2021-8-20
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hunterws Posted at 8-20 05:46
but I'd rather buy it from Amazon and save the high shipping cost

Zero shipping costs when buying insurance from DJI, just emails.

You can buy the lesser package, receive it in hand, then before you start in, activate the 'care' 'refresh' prior to using it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "buy the lesser package"? Also, just to be sure, the care refresh is sent via email to me rather than the card sent via post?
2021-8-20
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
United States

I want to buy the DJI Mini 2 Standard Package rather than the Fly More Combo
2021-8-20
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
United States

all done by email
2021-8-20
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
United Kingdom

So they just email you a code?
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_STWpPmJ8Qb8r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77438 ft
Canada

You can buy the drone (either the drone itself, or the fly more combo) from any of the authorized dealers (this includes Amazon).  The care refresh is a separate product, which you can buy from DJI directly.  When you are buying it, it will ask for the S/N of your AC, and be directly applied (no code or email required).
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you can buy the drone from authorized channels and purchase DJI Care Refresh only from DJI Store.

A warm reminder, please be advised that

1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
· Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.

2. DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Hope this provides you with some info.
2021-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules