Gotta sell.
651 5 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoToad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14961 ft
Canada

I guess as a senior I was asking too much. The experience is fantastic and I hate to see it go. I am just too afflicted with vertigo. Peeps here have said I will get used to it but that hasn't happened. Probably to do with my age as I feel some dizzyness these days anyway. Came from a Mavic and am going back to the Mavic Air 2 with smart controller. A big peev before was not being able to see the screen in most sunlight. Am thinking the smart controller will fix that. And I do miss all the fly and follow options on the Mavic. Have been in touch with DJI and of course they say they can't take it back, even with my repurchase. They say they have submitted a special request but I have heard nothing. I am commited to sell privately but with the price it is not getting a lot of attention.  And unless you are anywhere near Crestion BC, don't bother inquiring because the price is pretty firm and I won't ship.
2021-8-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best of luck in recouping some of your initial investment.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the MA2 with the SC.  
2021-8-21
Use props
Romonaga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789124 ft
United States

You will love the smart controller.  It is simply just about perfect.  And yes, it works good in sunlight.
2021-8-21
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I bought the MA2 together with the SC as a combo and I'm very, very happy with it.
2021-8-21
Use props
MoToad
lvl.2
Canada

Now have the MA2 SC flymore combo and love it. Everything works flawlessly. Only wish I had it when I bought the first Mavic Pro and had to go thru a couple of small tablets to make it all work. But bright sunlight? Forget it. Corresponding with DJI about my dilemma of buying their FPV, waiting too long to try it and finding out it was unflyable for me, has led to no good end. Just a flat no from them with many heart felt (right) apologies. So here I am with a brand new bundle, after market bag and a couple of addons that ran me a good $2200 CAN total and I have had to advertise it for $1800 with the only bites being a couple of scammer assholes and one guy saying it was $1690 on Amazon. I mean I have the the original packaging plus. Needless to say the only thing I can do is swear at DJI and promise never to buy from them again. Such is life, I guess.
2021-8-27
Use props
MoToad
lvl.2
Canada

I need to know if there is anything I have to do when selling privately in regards to Registration, software installation etc. Any uninstall necessary or will it work for the buyer as is?
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules