Air 2s “Gimbal motor overheat”
2064 5 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GChipilski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452136 ft
Bulgaria

Hi. J have Air2s since3 month. Nice drone without any issues.
Before 1 month after 15 min flight there was a warning "Gimbal motor overheat" and camera couldn't move. I've landed the drone. There was no sign for any demage of gimbal motors.
Next day it worked fine. Till today I had 2 times more the same issue. Searched the web for advise, but there were some disscusions only for "Gimbal motor overload".
Please advise how to proceed.

Thanks in advance
G.Chipilski
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the aircraft experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to perform the gimbal calibration and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-20
Use props
GChipilski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452136 ft
Bulgaria

Thanks for the quick reply. My drone didn’t experience any hard landing. After the problem appeared I do regular gimbal calibration. Yesterday I did again calibration after the problem but after 5 min flight it appeared again.
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GChipilski Posted at 8-20 21:28
Thanks for the quick reply. My drone didn’t experience any hard landing. After the problem appeared I do regular gimbal calibration. Yesterday I did again calibration after the problem but after 5 min flight it appeared again.

Hi there, may I know if the temperate is high when you touch the gimbal Motor? Please try to restart the drone multiple times, and refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2 to see if the error disappears. If it existed frequently, please send the drone back for a further diagnosis. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-8-21
Use props
DJidrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113153 ft
Spain

Hello

I wish you the best of luck with DJI's technical service, it is the worst I have ever seen in my life. There are many cases of people who send in their products with a problem, they check it and tell them it's fine, when it arrives they test it and the problem is still there, others are told they have fixed it and when the owners test it the problem is still there (I have two friends that this has happened to) and there are other cases where they charge for the fix and the problem is still there (there are several cases on this forum).
You can only pray and cross your fingers that none of the above happens to you, maybe there is a time when they truly fix the problem and the product works properly and maybe that time could be yours. Don't lose hope
Good luck
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJidrones Posted at 8-21 13:03
Hello

I wish you the best of luck with DJI's technical service, it is the worst I have ever seen in my life. There are many cases of people who send in their products with a problem, they check it and tell them it's fine, when it arrives they test it and the problem is still there, others are told they have fixed it and when the owners test it the problem is still there (I have two friends that this has happened to) and there are other cases where they charge for the fix and the problem is still there (there are several cases on this forum).

Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 285&pid=2540765, thanks.
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules