Matrice 210 Version 1
783 3 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83c47a9e
lvl.2
United States

I’m aware that the End of Life for the 200 Series is in December 2021 (just about four months away).

However, I recently had an incident that wasn’t the fault of myself nor the drone (caused by a 3rd party on the ground - it was shot during an official mission). While the damage “appears” to be minimal, for example I replaced the propeller that was damaged, the body was hit and cracked and a battery was scuffed (I do not know if there is internal damage to the cells or not), I am running out of luck finding anyone to even look at the unit, they all say that it’s essentially “dated”.

In other words, does DJI still work on the Matrice 210 Version 1 models “physically”? If so, what is the turn around time (time it takes to ship, repair/replace with “new parts” and ship back). I know that it states 5-7 business days, however my prior experience has been 5-6+ weeks.

Any help on this is appreciated as I need to know if I can have this repaired and if not I need to pass that information onto our Departments insurance agent.

Thank you
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the accident. You may send the drone back to our service center for diagnosis first, then we will provide the corresponding solution for service. It takes approx. 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. Shipping time is not included due to variation of different areas. During the service, if there is any assistance needed, please feel free to ask.
2021-8-21
Use props
fans83c47a9e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 02:13
Hi there, I am sorry for the accident. You may send the drone back to our service center for diagnosis first, then we will provide the corresponding solution for service. It takes approx. 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. Shipping time is not included due to variation of different areas. During the service, if there is any assistance needed, please feel free to ask.

So I can’t get a confirmation that DJI has the part/parts it requires to replace the drone to “like new” conditions?
2021-8-21
Use props
DJidrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113153 ft
Spain

Good luck with the repair, I have a friend who sent his drone because he had a problem and after several weeks DJi sent it to him saying that it works perfectly, when he receives it he checks that the problem still exists. Another friend had a drone under warranty and DJi told him that it solved the problem, he sent it almost 2 months later and when he receives it he sees that it still has the same problem, it's incredible how bad DJi's technical service works.
I have read several cases in forums in which DJi has charged for the fix and has not done it when the owner receives it checks that the problem is not solved.
Pray and cross your fingers and best of luck!!!!
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules