Can't Get Controller out of Slave Mode
1132 3 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

[size=14.6667px]I’ve got a controller stuck in Slave mode. The controller menu is missing a lot of options including the all important “Set Remote Controller Status” option. Current fw, current Go4 version. And of course Inspire 2 controllers can’t do a “factory reset”!  What can I do?
[size=14.6667px]

Bad Menu.png
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what light indicators are showing on the remote controller when you power it on? Also, did the said remote controller is connected to the drone when you provide the said screenshot above?  Kindly please make sure to connect your remote controller and check if the option to switch between master and slave or OFF is showing on the app. If you could provide us a short video showing the issue this will be helpful for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-20
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 19:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what light indicators are showing on the remote controller when you power it on? Also, did the said remote controller is connected to the drone when you provide the said screenshot above?  Kindly please make sure to connect your remote controller and check if the option to switch between master and slave or OFF is showing on the app. If you could provide us a short video showing the issue this will be helpful for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

The light is mostly purple.  it has a rim of blue around the bottom edge. the remote isn't connected to the Inspire.  i need the Master to do that.  so is that menu option only available when the controller is connected to the Inspire through the Master?
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

erkq Posted at 8-20 20:16
The light is mostly purple.  it has a rim of blue around the bottom edge. the remote isn't connected to the Inspire.  i need the Master to do that.  so is that menu option only available when the controller is connected to the Inspire through the Master?

Yes, the option can only be acquired when the remote controller is connected to the aircraft. Thank you!
2021-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules