Mavic 2 Pro battery will not charge
392 2 2021-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pyroguy
New

United States

I have a Mavic 2 Pro that I purchased earlier this year.  I purchased the "fly more" package with it so I have 3 batteries.  2 of my batteries are fine, but the third now will not charge.  If I put it on the dock to charge the green charging light on the docking station will pulse for about 10-15 seconds and then turn red.  The light on the battery that flashes showing the level the battery is charging does not flash.  I have never had any issues with this battery or any of the others in the past.  Why is this battery now dead in the water and how do I get it to charge again?
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. kindly please try to discharge the said battery until it goes to completely 0% and leave it again on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if it does the same issue. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that this battery needs to be replaced and we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-21
Use props
pyroguy
New

United States

The battery I believe is at 0% as no lights on the battery light up when you push the power button.  I left it on the charger all day and overnight last night and it is still not doing anything.  What would cause a perfectly functioning battery to do this?  Also, what is the warranty period for a battery?
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules