App crashes when switching Imperial to Metric
400 1 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Afarkas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5775751 ft
Slovakia

Hi, the DJI GO 4 app starts to crash on my Samsung 10 Tablet (SMT-585) any time i try to switch in the settings the Imperial measurements to Metrics. It crashes also at other ocassions, but this one is the most urgent for now. It was working fine until the last app update, but since then crashing...
I have try to uninstall and reinstall, even clearing the dalvic cache, nothing helps...
Any tips to solve this?
Thank you
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Afarkas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung 10 Tablet (SMT-585) ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung 10 Tablet (SMT-585) will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules