Post on Instagram
2131 4 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bertt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65364 ft

Germany

Hi, I just wanted  to post My drone  Video from DJI Mini  (made with the Editor from the dji fly App), But the App says „Not supported „
Is it an Apple Problem (i switched from Samsung to Apple
2021-8-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Save the video to the camera roll and then post it from there.
2021-8-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can try the suggestion of DAflys on post #2 by saving the said file onto your camera roll and use it to post to the social media platforms. You can also save the said file to your computer and from there, you can upload it to your social media. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-23
Use props
Papachylo
lvl.2

United States

Many users need likes for HYPE or in order to have trust in front of their audience. I took quite a lot of promotion courses and only after a while came to one conclusion. On https://smalllikes.com/10-instagram-likes/ the most acceptable option for me is to get likes without any special costs. I also sometimes write interesting comments under the posts of famous personalities, if the topic suits my niche. Due to this, I managed to get 5000 net audience in a year. I also started creating masks and it really promoted my account. Instagram masks are a fun trend that makes a brand stand out and increases its visibility. One condition: the masks must be unique and such that you really want to use them. The complexity depends on the goal and the possibilities: from a beautiful filter to a detailed volumetric effect. Many new people started subscribing to me and my posts started getting more likes.
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules