DJI Pocket 2 always starts in Selfie mode
4881 5 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowmen
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

I have the issue described in this thread.

Version:  02.01.00.20

Either which button I press (power on or function button), it always starts in selfie mode and takes some time until it is ready for record. It takes more time when pressing the power button.

How can I solve this issue?

Best regards,
Ben

2021-8-22
Use props
snowmen
lvl.1
Germany

See also video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3NrNnT400
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ben. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. If your DJI Pocket 2 is running the version  V01.02.00.50, DJI have added the ability to choose the direction wherein the camera would be facing once turned on. Press and hold the Power button to power on with the camera facing the user and press and hold the Function button to power on with the camera facing forward. Thank you.
2021-8-22
Use props
snowmen
lvl.1
Germany

Please read my message and watch the video. It is version  02.01.00.20.
2021-8-22
Use props
snowmen
lvl.1
Germany

I noticed that this is probably a demo product, showing "display demo" on the camera and the package.

Handed it back to the seller.
2021-8-24
Use props
MichalBre
lvl.1

Poland

Hi, I have got the same problem with my Pocket 2. It's also have same Firmware 02.01.00.20. and it's Display Demo on the camera. Same problem - always on selfie mode when I hit power-off button. I try also Function button - it's same. I found that there is a button in DJI APP - that I can choose selfie mode each time I turn on camera or not. It's also not working with my Pocket 2. Another problem is that when I connect my Pocket  2 to my iPhone there is no information about latest firmware update. According to info which I found it should notcie me about new Firmware 1.03 - which include HDR recording. I don't have this option in my camera. Does any body else got same problem? I will be glad for support. How can I update my camera? OR - does Display Demo product got some limitations? (Seller said before I purchase that camera that Display Demo product it's full working product same as normal)
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules