How long does dji refresh take
6163 33 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
Flight distance : 493553 ft
United States

I just sent my mini 2 yesterday. I am hoping I am not gonna be down a month or so. All I need done is a new mid shell replaced since the leg broke off. Was flying the same path have twenty plus times. It was my bad for not paying mins to how much longer the tree branches have become over the summer. Well I am just hoping for a fast repair n return. The service center should get it Thursday. Anyone here have good  experience with the refresh.
2021-8-22
Use props
PAROINA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3279160 ft
United States

My recent experience: 1) Case created July 27th. 2) Shipped to DJI July 28th. 3) DJI got it on July 30th. 4) DJI shipped new drone on Aug 3rd. 5) Recevied new drone from DJI on Aug 6th.
2021-8-22
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

PAROINA Posted at 8-22 13:12
My recent experience: 1) Case created July 27th. 2) Shipped to DJI July 28th. 3) DJI got it on July 30th. 4) DJI shipped new drone on Aug 3rd. 5) Recevied new drone from DJI on Aug 6th.

That’s good to hear but was that done with the normal care or express. I trying to save myself the 59 bucks n went with the normal.
2021-8-22
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

The more you pay, the more they care.
Time is money, and in this instance is quite literal.
2021-8-22
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

It’s a sad way to think but I get it time is money people pay me for my time. But I did pay for the warranty for this Incase this did happen. Just don’t want to regret dealing with dji witch I do love there drones but have been thinking going autel for awhile now
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. It takes approx. 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. You will receive an email notification after each step of the service process is complete. It should be noted that this time does not include the time spent in the delivery of the product.

We will continue to pay attention to your case, and if you need any help during the period, please feel free to let us know! Thanks for your support.
2021-8-22
Use props
PAROINA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3279160 ft
United States

fansd3e6ab70 Posted at 8-22 13:50
That’s good to hear but was that done with the normal care or express. I trying to save myself the 59 bucks n went with the normal.

I chose Express.
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_TToHaCoUEzFg
New
Flight distance : 16572 ft
Australia

PAROINA Posted at 8-22 13:12

Is it a brand new drone or refurbished?
2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_TToHaCoUEzFg
New
Flight distance : 16572 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 22:25
Hi there. It takes approx. 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. You will receive an email notification after each step of the service process is complete. It should be noted that this time does not include the time spent in the delivery of the product.

We will continue to pay attention to your case, and if you need any help during the period, please feel free to let us know! Thanks for your support.

Hi mate.

I have also damaged my mini 2 and have also applied for care express.

On the website, it says that I only need to send the drone in with propellers but when I got my shipping label, I also got a big long email as well with the process of what to do next. On that email, it says that I need to send the drone, battery and remote control in as well.

I was hoping I could get some clarification on which is the correct directions to follow as I don’t want to send the wrong things.

Thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_TToHaCoUEzFg Posted at 8-24 12:13
Hi mate.

I have also damaged my mini 2 and have also applied for care express.

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We recommend that you send the drone with propellers and batteries back. If the remote control works properly, then there is no need to send it back.

Need Attention: If the battery is severely damaged and cannot be mailed safely, you need to provide a photo of the damaged battery, then dispose of it properly.

Thank for your support.
2021-8-24
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

Just paid the 49 bucks tonight let’s see how long it’s takes for the other one to get shipped out. It was 46 for repairs or 49 for brand new. So let’s see never even got a Receipt
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd3e6ab70 Posted at 8-27 16:54
Just paid the 49 bucks tonight let’s see how long it’s takes for the other one to get shipped out. It was 46 for repairs or 49 for brand new. So let’s see never even got a Receipt

Hi, the payment has been received. The drone will be shipped soon during working days and you will be notified with the tracking number once it is shipped. Thank you for your patience.
2021-8-27
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

Should have new mini 2 Thursday. Yay for me
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd3e6ab70 Posted at 8-30 15:23
Should have new mini 2 Thursday. Yay for me

Hi, yes, your drone has been shipped out. Please keep close attention to the tracking information. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-8-30
Use props
djiuser_CoVzLQH0ZNuA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156686 ft
United States

I just had a FlyAway claim and they're going to replace my drone how long will it take for me to receive it
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CoVzLQH0ZNuA Posted at 3-23 07:57
I just had a FlyAway claim and they're going to replace my drone how long will it take for me to receive it

Hello, there.  DJI will analyze and evaluate your declaration information and communicate with you about the follow-up service plan within 2-3 working days.
After you accept DJI's quotation and make payment, DJI Service Center will send the product to you.
You can check the progress by Service Progress Inquiry.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_xJZNM722ABTb
New
Flight distance : 22208 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-23 19:35
Hello, there.  DJI will analyze and evaluate your declaration information and communicate with you about the follow-up service plan within 2-3 working days.
After you accept DJI's quotation and make payment, DJI Service Center will send the product to you.
You can check the progress by Service Progress Inquiry.

I live in Hawaii, and I got the follow up service for my flyaway this morning. If I pay today, around how many days will it take to arrive to me? I am leaving next Wednesday to go on a trip, and was hoping that it could arrive before that date. I know shipment sometimes takes longer to get to the big island, but I was just wondering how long you guys think it might take.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xJZNM722ABTb Posted at 12-12 09:46
I live in Hawaii, and I got the follow up service for my flyaway this morning. If I pay today, around how many days will it take to arrive to me? I am leaving next Wednesday to go on a trip, and was hoping that it could arrive before that date. I know shipment sometimes takes longer to get to the big island, but I was just wondering how long you guys think it might take.

Hello, there. We are sorry that we do not have this data but we found the calculator on the UPS website:
https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US
It said it would take 4 days to transit from our service center to the destination.
2023-12-12
Use props
djiuser_iBZla2z0VzRp
New

Canada

UPS has a lousy service, I left the drone on Saturday and 4 days later it is in Calgary, same province and according to the UPS tracker on Monday is that it will arrive in Mississauga, that is more than a week later, I paid for the express but it seems to be the slowest.

On the other hand I am reading the comments of other users and one of them asks if it is new or refurnished and you did not answer
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iBZla2z0VzRp Posted at 12-14 04:50
UPS has a lousy service, I left the drone on Saturday and 4 days later it is in Calgary, same province and according to the UPS tracker on Monday is that it will arrive in Mississauga, that is more than a week later, I paid for the express but it seems to be the slowest.

On the other hand I am reading the comments of other users and one of them asks if it is new or refurnished and you did not answer

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to our related teams and see what can we do to improve it. About your package, the tracker shows that it is expected to be delivered on December 18.  
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_ShyJGSU45W91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187162 ft
United Kingdom

My current case. 1- Case created 19/12/23. 2- Drone sent on 19/12/23. 3- UPS lost Drone. 4- 31/12/23 still awaiting a replacement Drone. Not good enough in my opinion!
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ShyJGSU45W91 Posted at 12-30 22:59
My current case. 1- Case created 19/12/23. 2- Drone sent on 19/12/23. 3- UPS lost Drone. 4- 31/12/23 still awaiting a replacement Drone. Not good enough in my opinion!

I feel sorry for the unpleasant experience. As per checking, your package is still on the way to our repair center.
Kindly understand that the local team will send the replacement after the package arrives at the repair center. We will keep an eye on your package status and will take necessary action if needed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2023-12-31
Use props
djiuser_8Zk0Drg4O4zX
lvl.1

Antigua and Barbuda

I need my Mini 3 pro repaired hit a small branch and fell from little over 5 ft and the compass sensor is going berserk
1-6 06:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_8Zk0Drg4O4zX Posted at 1-6 06:22
I need my Mini 3 pro repaired hit a small branch and fell from little over 5 ft and the compass sensor is going berserk

Sorry to hear about the crash. You may fill out this form from our website to create an online repair request . Or, contact our team to further assist you on creating a case. Hope this information helps.
1-6 10:31
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4216 ft

Indonesia

my dji 3 have been sent for 3 weeks and arrived at dji service center 2 weeks ago and the status is still waiting for diagnosa until now, everytime i contact the service center the answer is always wait and dont know need to wait how long. guess the 5-7days is just all talk, i started to talk politely but now patience is running out and i dont even want the drone back anymore. btw, im from indonesia and its just 3 days after i purchase the drone at it just went crazy suddenly that i cant control the drone with remote then crash. what a service from a no.1 drone company in the world. thanks
4-3 05:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF Posted at 4-3 05:54
my dji 3 have been sent for 3 weeks and arrived at dji service center 2 weeks ago and the status is still waiting for diagnosa until now, everytime i contact the service center the answer is always wait and dont know need to wait how long. guess the 5-7days is just all talk, i started to talk politely but now patience is running out and i dont even want the drone back anymore. btw, im from indonesia and its just 3 days after i purchase the drone at it just went crazy suddenly that i cant control the drone with remote then crash. what a service from a no.1 drone company in the world. thanks

Hi, djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF. I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our service center. I understand that you've been waiting longer than expected, which can be incredibly disappointing, and I wanted to apologize for that. To assist you further, could you please provide me with your case number so that I can look into this matter for you? I truly understand your feelings, and I want to make sure we resolve this for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
4-3 11:22
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 4-3 11:22
Hi, djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF. I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our service center. I understand that you've been waiting longer than expected, which can be incredibly disappointing, and I wanted to apologize for that. To assist you further, could you please provide me with your case number so that I can look into this matter for you? I truly understand your feelings, and I want to make sure we resolve this for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

SR0022403000045 Service Repair Order, is this the number? this repair order number have been out since 14 march, and the agent at indonesia here is always wait and wait not helpfull at all. i even went to the official dji store where i purchased and ask for help and the answer is also sent to service center and service center ask to wait
4-3 18:14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF Posted at 4-3 18:14
SR0022403000045 Service Repair Order, is this the number? this repair order number have been out since 14 march, and the agent at indonesia here is always wait and wait not helpfull at all. i even went to the official dji store where i purchased and ask for help and the answer is also sent to service center and service center ask to wait

Hi there, thank you for your reply. May I please request you to provide us with the case number starting with "CAS-*******-*******"?

Additionally, could you also let us know which local service center you contacted earlier? This information will help me to assist you better and further investigate the status of your case with the relevant team. Thanks.
4-3 19:18
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-3 19:18
Hi there, thank you for your reply. May I please request you to provide us with the case number starting with "CAS-*******-*******"?

Additionally, could you also let us know which local service center you contacted earlier? This information will help me to assist you better and further investigate the status of your case with the relevant team. Thanks.

ah, i try contact for service support too already and after long round and round chat, im being told to bring my drone to the local service center too which number is CAS-15941879-N5B1P3 CRM:0692000000071. which i have bought the drone before im being told to and the service center at indonesia is TAM and im at indonesia medan city. everywhere i find for help and the solutions is only wait and have been waiting for almost a month without any answer, thank you very much
4-3 19:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF Posted at 4-3 19:35
ah, i try contact for service support too already and after long round and round chat, im being told to bring my drone to the local service center too which number is CAS-15941879-N5B1P3 CRM:0692000000071. which i have bought the drone before im being told to and the service center at indonesia is TAM and im at indonesia medan city. everywhere i find for help and the solutions is only wait and have been waiting for almost a month without any answer, thank you very much

I see. We will help you to further check the details with our relevant team first. Once we get any results, we will keep you update soon.
4-3 23:22
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-3 23:22
I see. We will help you to further check the details with our relevant team first. Once we get any results, we will keep you update soon.

how long do i need to wait? now its been 33 days since i sent my drone to the service center, horrible product
4-15 16:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF Posted at 4-15 16:48
how long do i need to wait? now its been 33 days since i sent my drone to the service center, horrible product

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We have contacted the agent, please wait patiently.
According to data analysis, the accident is caused by user error. Below is the analysis result for reference:
1. The aircraft worked under GPS  mode after taking off
2. Flight Time T= 897S, Relative Height H=5.5 m, Distance to Home Point D= 15.4m, the pilot pushed the Throttle stick down and pushed the pitch stick forward, the aircraft flew to the front direction and descended, crashed with obstacles
3. The incident coordinate:3.6090962,98.7364532
4. The aircraft has no vision obstacle avoidance system
We will repair it as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
4-15 23:22
Use props
djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF
lvl.1

Indonesia

what the hell, i send data to you for 33 days and this is what i get? a service charge of higher than a new unit and a blame of user error? i got a recording of video that can show i even dont place a hand on the remote when the drone lost control. what the hell is this DJI aftersales. 33 DAYS OF WAITING AND THE REPAIR CHARGE IS MUCH HIGHER THAN A NEW UNIT ITSELF, THIS IS CLEARLY A RIP OFF
4-16 03:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wjDgnG7IcCOF Posted at 4-16 03:13
what the hell, i send data to you for 33 days and this is what i get? a service charge of higher than a new unit and a blame of user error? i got a recording of video that can show i even dont place a hand on the remote when the drone lost control. what the hell is this DJI aftersales. 33 DAYS OF WAITING AND THE REPAIR CHARGE IS MUCH HIGHER THAN A NEW UNIT ITSELF, THIS IS CLEARLY A RIP OFF

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Our colleague has contacted you to deal with this issue, please check your email, thanks.
4-16 19:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules