Inspire 2/X7 problem with activation.
1301 15 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
krzysando
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2099898 ft
Poland

Newly purchased drone. First launch and activation last Friday. The problem is, the X7 camera won't activate. The result is the message: "Camera Sensor Error". Very urgent matter. Can anyone help me?

2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. If it is convenient, could you please provide a picture of the error code?

Beforehand, you can use the following two methods to try to solve the problem.

First, you can try to power off and reinstall the gimbal and camera, and then restart to solve the problem.

Or, after power off, you can use waterless alcohol to clean the gimbal interface and metal contacts of the gimbal interface, then install the gimbal camera and restart the drone.

If the problem still remains, it is recommended to send the drone back to our factory for futher examination. We will try our utmost to help you out.

Here is our repair link for you to check :
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 00:13
Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. If it is convenient, could you please provide a picture of the error code?

Hi,

Thank You for answer.

I really care to avoid sending this camera back. I really need it in 2 days. All the proposed methods didn't help.
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 00:13

2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

That must have been frustrating for you, I have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 01:26
That must have been frustrating for you, I have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will look into it and help you get an update soon.

Yes it is.
Thank You for help.
2021-8-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

krzysando Posted at 8-23 01:28
Yes it is.
Thank You for help.

Dużo prościej będzie wrócić do sklepu i wymienić drona na taki który działa ...
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. I am sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing. First, we recommend that you connect to DJI Assistant 2 and provide a screenshot of the current aircraft firmware version. At the same time, you can try to downgrade to the previous firmware version to see if it works normally.

If the problem persists, you can upload App log, update log and flight control data to us via Dropbox/Google drive, and send this link to us.

The path for exporting App Log:
/sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG

The path for exporting update Log:
C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

Flight control data can be exported to local via the Assistant 2 App.
We will do further analysis based on these and solve the problem for you. Thanks for your support.
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 20:09
Hi there. I am sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing. First, we recommend that you connect to DJI Assistant 2 and provide a screenshot of the current aircraft firmware version. At the same time, you can try to downgrade to the previous firmware version to see if it works normally.

If the problem persists, you can upload App log, update log and flight control data to us via Dropbox/Google drive, and send this link to us.

Hi,

Screenshot of the current aircraft firmware version:

2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

krzysando Posted at 8-23 21:25
Hi,

Screenshot of the current aircraft firmware version:

Hi, can you activate the camera normally after you try to downgrade the firmware version?
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-23 22:44
Hi, can you activate the camera normally after you try to downgrade the firmware version?

Hi,

Unfortunately not.
2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

Upload from mobile device:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lWmqWT-A5i2j8WLYV6QR3U28K7bFeRBA?usp=sharing

2021-8-23
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

And from DJI Assistant 2:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1brwmqgGdc8JFiuL8tJZ65qeGONsHFR5_?usp=sharing

BR
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

krzysando Posted at 8-23 23:29
Hi,

And from DJI Assistant 2:

Hi there. I have forwarded these information to the appropriate engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2021-8-25
Use props
krzysando
lvl.1
Poland

UPDATE:

Hello,
The problem turns out to be more complex.

Today I visited a friend who has the Inspire 2, Matrice 210 V2 and X5S camera. It turns out that:

1. My X7 camera works fine on its M210 V2 and Inspire 2.
2. His X5S camera works fine on my Inspire 2.

It seems logical to think that the problem lies with the drone itself.
The question is, are you able to solve the problem remotely? If I don't get a reply in the next 15 hours, I won't waste my time anymore and send the drone back to the service center.

Another question: who will pay for renting a drone until my return from the service?
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. Our engineers are currently rushing to locate the problem, but I have not received more information. Understand your request for urgent resolution, we suggest you contact our DJI support to start a case, send the machine back, and we will give you a solution. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules