FPV Drone SD Recording issue
1118 5 2021-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kellybob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69528 ft
United Kingdom

My FPV drone which I bought new on release here in UK has a recording problem. It will stop and re start recording at exactly 3minutes and 17 seconds. I have tried several SD cards which I know are good, but still does it. There's nothing in the menu that I can find limiting the record time. The recorded image to the goggles is fine. Any one else got this issue?
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you receive on the app for us to further isolate the issue? If you could provide us a screenshot that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-23
Use props
Kellybob
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I remove the card from drone to play back. Not via the fly app. The image file ( mp4) downloads to my IPad but shows a red exclamation mark and will not play back. The file always stops and re starts @ 3minutes 17 seconds. The files recorded to the goggles are fine and I edit them via the fly app. It is not a card problem as I have used several cards I know are good. The drone has never been damaged and has had the error from new.
2021-8-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_g4gByGSjYKX0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2053196 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue it records my flight no problem but when retrieving the footage that's 13 min video i get 3 separate video's it's broken in to 3:17 on first 2 and whatever is left over on another
2022-7-11
Use props
Kellybob
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Did some investigation and apparently this is not a fault.... Depending on the size of the file/image it gets stored in sections. If you lower the format say 1080 from 4K the section of recording will alter. So a lower resolution will give you much longer file sections. I discovered my MM2 also does this. So it's not a fault
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules