blank black touch display with flicker/jitter
737 3 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OskTZV8gQ9eL
New

Philippines

Hello. I am in urgent need of help please.

I just recently bought this refub unit of OA last august 8. Only used twice for scooter rides no longer than 30min each ride. today was the 2nd one.

Upon coming home, I rewatched the videos in my PC. it's ok.

But after watching, when I try to turn the OA on, it just gave me a blank display. An empty black screen with just the backlight to know that it's on.

pressing the QS will surely switch screen. The front LCD works ok.

This touch display is the one with issue. The swipe works because I tested and it gave some feedback. But nothing shows up. Just blank

I kept trying a lot of ways. plugging the USB cable, removing batteries, removing SD card, and a combination of those methods, and still nothing.

But I got one attempt where it worked, and I thought it's because the USB cable is plugged. But the screen is jittering/flickering.

Very similar to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnUS1LFpvCM

But later I realized it wasn't the USB cable plugged or not, because when I tried it again later, it showed that blank black screen even when the cable is plugged in.

This is a refurbished unit. I got no other issues. Recording still works. The firmware is also the latest.

Please help me, somebody. I am very hesitant to return this for repair because it's too much of a hassle, gonna take a lot of days without any guarantees, and the Chinese seller and customer service really sucks.

Thanks a lot.
20210823_163639.jpg
2021-8-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Contact on top of this page the service: by saying " I am very hesitant to return this for repair because it's too much of a hassle, gonna take a lot of days without any guarantees, and the Chinese seller and customer service really sucks." you  bought a refurb, I get right back to them and they can only be the one that will resolve your issue.

DJI team here as you will learn will point you to the right direction, think your cameras backscreen cable is the issue, and  hope you can fix your problem.
5 hours later not that urgent
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI Osmo Action and since yo9u are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Action. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_6x6ckoRPTD5T
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-8-23 18:12
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI Osmo Action and since yo9u are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Action. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Update? I’m having the same problem what ended up happening?
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules