Broke my drone yesterday. Need replacement ASAP
1085 4 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_me7X7RACxH8D
lvl.1

Canada

Hello.  I have opened this Refresh case to replace my broken drone. CAS-7086801-K3M3M4

I am flying out of the country on September 1st and need my drone with me. I've tried contacting support but that was quite the horrible experience. Bad English, slow answers, and no help.

How can I get the replacement drone within the next 10 days (7 business days)
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_me7X7RACxH8D
lvl.1

Canada

I have had the worst online experience with a support person ever. It was a ridiculous conversation and the amount of unhelpfulness was staggering
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_me7X7RACxH8D
lvl.1

Canada

1. I wish I never bought the refresh product
2. I will never buy a DJI product ever again

Your support is the most horrible support on Earth. No understanding of customer needs. Nothing. Just plain horrible.
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_me7X7RACxH8D Posted at 8-23 07:25
1. I wish I never bought the refresh product
2. I will never buy a DJI product ever again

We're terribly sorry for the recent experience with our customer support. To confirm, have you sent in your unit and wish to have the replacement drone expedited? Again, we're sorry for the trouble and thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed.

We have found out here that you have not shipped the product yet. If our factory receives the drone from you, we will arrange for you as soon as possible. In addition, due to the uncertainty of logistics delivery, we can not guarantee the date you receive the goods.

Regarding the issue of support you mentioned, we will investigate and further improve our services afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding.
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules