848 2 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BramSchats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2025817 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I've got a question about the 'find my drone' option within the goggles and the DJI fly app.

• Do i need to have my phone connected and the DJI Fly app open before the power to the drone is disconnected (due to crash/ low battery / connection)?
  • Does the find my drone option within the goggles have GPS location (like the *.srt file when recording)?
  • Is it possible to get the latest GPS information (when not recording and no iphone connected) out of the goggles?
  • From my goggles not always the latest video image is recorded when looking at 'find my drone' how is this possible?

Is there an alternative knowing the exact location of my drone or do i have to connect my iphone all the time?

Thnx for the anwser.

Bram
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bram. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Find My Drone feature shows the location of your DJI drone at the last point it had contact with the DJI Fly application. So if the said DJI drone goes down while connected it will lead you right to the said DJI drone's location. In addition, The DJI Find My Drone works as long as you have connection to the drone and it still has power. Thank you.
2021-8-23
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

But I had a completely different experience with the DJ Mavic Mini!

Yes, the way you say it should actually work ......!

But, in the event of a crash, the experts at DJI told me, something completely different can be displayed!

I never found my Magic Mini again!  It was shown to me at a distance of 3 km in a different direction ...

2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules