How to check a used Phantom 4 Pro Plus
527 4 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrisRich
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,

I just bought a used Phantom 4 Pro Plus. It's my first drone ever.

How can I check if everything is OK with this drone? Is there a list of things that I should check and procedures that I should go through to see if everything is working as it should?

Thanks in advance for all advices
2021-8-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome CrisRich ! as it is a delicate device I would go to an official technical service Dji
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_Il4yWRJB9kZp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42510 ft

United Kingdom

Or just try using it carefully and step by step to find out. That was what I did.
2021-8-23
Use props
HarryUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42510 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_Il4yWRJB9kZp Posted at 8-23 11:39
Or just try using it carefully and step by step to find out. That was what I did.

I wonder how to change the username in my post above. That was the name dji gave me at the time I joined the forum. I've now changed it into something more pronounceable but the one in my first post didn't automatically change to my current username. It's not important but just curious if there's a way to change it.
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CrisRich. Good day and thank you for reaching out. In buying a used DJI drone. Please check the drone for stress marks, and scratches on the camera lens. In addition I would suggest to check if the aircraft is on the latest firmware then you can do as well the calibration starting with the Gimbal, IMU and Compass just to make sure it's all working good before you fly the said drone. Thank you.
2021-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules