Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

Hi
Can you help me about the agras t30
I cant find the usb c port for update the aircraft firmware.
The manual says that the port is on the bottom on the aircraft but i cant find it
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the problem you've encountered. Here is a picture for your better mastering. If you have any further questions,please feel free to contact us.
2021-8-23
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Greece

Thank you
I find the port but i have another problem.
The menu inside the app half is in Chinese and half is in english language.
How can i fix it?
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

steliosmad Posted at 8-24 08:13
Thank you
I find the port but i have another problem.
The menu inside the app half is in Chinese and half is in english language.

Hi there. Could you take a screenshot of the interface when this problem occurs, and provide the following information: The phone model you are using and the version of the App. Thank you!
2021-8-24
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Greece

Problem solved with firmware update
2021-8-25
Use props
Wanderley Caldeira Pereria
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3829134 ft
  • >>>
United States

Olá,
você poderia me ajudar sobre o AGRAS T30.
Tenho uma falsa indicação de um obstáculo a 4,5 metros quando um aeronave voa acima de 4 metros de altura.
Tentei calibrar o radar, se poderia haver algum objeto que pudesse interferir, mas não encontrei nenhum problema.
você poderia me ajudar com este caso?
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-03 at 20.49.08.jpeg
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 1-3 15:56
Olá,
você poderia me ajudar sobre o AGRAS T30.
Tenho uma falsa indicação de um obstáculo a 4,5 metros quando um aeronave voa acima de 4 metros de altura.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please send us an email to support.agras@dji.com, our corresponding team will help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi
can you help me about the Agras T30?
The tank level indicator does not indicate the volume.
I checked the cables and found that when the sensor cable is disconnected the error indication appears but when the cable is connected it does not indicate the tank volume
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 1-24 19:06
Hi

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. After communicating with the engineer, we recommend you try replacing the liquid level indicator module to check if the problem persists. Please let us know if there is any update.
2022-1-25
Use props
sergiodroneros.com.br
lvl.1

Brazil

hello could you help me about the t30?
it is giving these errors, and also the sprays don't work anymore

2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sergiodroneros.com.br Posted at 2-2 06:19
hello could you help me about the t30?
it is giving these errors, and also the sprays don't work anymore

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this issue. Please contact the retailer where you buy or DJI Support for further help. Thank you.
http://www.dji.com/support
2022-2-3
Use props
fansc06c2579
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there!
I have been facing this issue with my rear camera. It becomes black during flight and does not come back by itself until I restart the aircraft. It does not come every time but it’s been happening more often within flying my missions. Also becomes black even before I start mission with the aircraft still landed.
It does not matter which battery I’m using (I have a set of 3) and none error messages pops up while frozen.
Anyone else facing the same problem?
7DAEB08B-7851-4B81-ABB1-19B1EBB7D51E.jpeg
2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc06c2579 Posted at 2-12 04:56
Hi there!
I have been facing this issue with my rear camera. It becomes black during flight and does not come back by itself until I restart the aircraft. It does not come every time but it’s been happening more often within flying my missions. Also becomes black even before I start mission with the aircraft still landed.
It does not matter which battery I’m using (I have a set of 3) and none error messages pops up while frozen.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact the retailer where you buy or DJI Support for further help. Thank you.
2022-2-12
Use props
fans05a08e0c
New

Mauritania

Hi,

Need your help, i have a new  T30 Agras did the activation correctly, the drone can fly can spray manually but keep saying LEVEL METER ERROR, see pics

Thanks
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans05a08e0c Posted at 4-27 14:17
Hi,

Need your help, i have a new  T30 Agras did the activation correctly, the drone can fly can spray manually but keep saying LEVEL METER ERROR, see pics

Hi there, please check the liquid level meter and perform a calibration to see if the issue still exists. You may also change the liquid level meter for a test. If the issue still exists, you may contact DJI Support through the link below. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-4-27
Use props
arao
New

India

Hello Everyone!

I am planning to invest in DJI Agras T30 & would be obliged if you friends can help me:

1. How much area is covered in one flight with 30L dilution & without changing the battery?
2. What flow rate is recommended?
3. DJI claims efficiency of 40 acres per hour - any help on how they have arrived at this calculations when the flight time is 7.8 mins with full payload? Is this realistically achievable?
4. How good is the obstacle avoidance of T30?
5. I find substantial issues being reported on this forum about brittle propellers, sensor issues as well as mapping issues - so is this investment with additional batteries worth it?
6. Is 100 acres per day realistic with multiple flights?

I shall remain obliged, if someone can please guide me.

Thanks a ton in advance!

2022-6-7
Use props
fansf631da79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4150 ft
France

bonjour problème sur T30 avec la jauge réservoir, le niveau reste à 0 litre ?
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf631da79 Posted at 7-6 06:44
bonjour problème sur T30 avec la jauge réservoir, le niveau reste à 0 litre ?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps above?
1. Check if the tank gets deformed, if yes, please change the tank

2. Check if there is any part of the spraying system get leak, and make sure no air trapped inside the tube

3. Please replace the pump and liquid flowmeter

4. Replace the liquid level meter
2022-7-6
Use props
fansf631da79
lvl.1
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-6 23:47
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps above?
1. Check if the tank gets deformed, if yes, please change the tank

Bonjour merci pour vos réponses. Le réservoir n'est pas déformé. Il n'y a pas de fuite sur le système de pulvérisation. c'est quoi la différence entre le débitmètre de liquide et le compteur de niveau de liquide ?
Merci.
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf631da79 Posted at 7-7 06:47
Bonjour merci pour vos réponses. Le réservoir n'est pas déformé. Il n'y a pas de fuite sur le système de pulvérisation. c'est quoi la différence entre le débitmètre de liquide et le compteur de niveau de liquide ?
Merci.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Under this circumstance. we would recommend you contact the local dealer and further diagnose the issue for you.
2022-7-8
Use props
djiuser_NVsuooSXHrzm
New

Brazil

Good morning, I'm having problems with the Agras T30's liquid indicator, we cleaned the connectors until we replaced the measuring ruler, but the problem remains
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NVsuooSXHrzm Posted at 7-15 04:30
Good morning, I'm having problems with the Agras T30's liquid indicator, we cleaned the connectors until we replaced the measuring ruler, but the problem remains

Hi there, could you please tell us the detailed issue or a reference picture for us? We will help to check it with our engineers and reply to you.
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi
lvl.1

Iraq

Hello dear.
We are as a Smart Farmer Company/ for general trading& agricultural services . Starting to provide dji agras T30 for sprying field in northern in iraq( kurdistan region ) and now we can not fly it. Rather than we unlocked our zone from your website . Please any advice . We have T20 after unlocking zone for 3 months working perfectly but T30 not . Please Help.
Honar Omer Hamah amen
CEO ( Smart farmer company)
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi Posted at 7-17 11:22
Hello dear.
We are as a Smart Farmer Company/ for general trading& agricultural services . Starting to provide dji agras T30 for sprying field in northern in iraq( kurdistan region ) and now we can not fly it. Rather than we unlocked our zone from your website . Please any advice . We have T20 after unlocking zone for 3 months working perfectly but T30 not . Please Help.
Honar Omer Hamah amen

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry. May I confirm if you don't want to unlock the zone from our website? If yes, we are sorry that you need to follow the steps of our official. If not, please tell us more details about your need, we will then confirm and reply to you ASAP. Thank you.
2022-7-18
Use props
djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi
lvl.1

Iraq

Dear dji.
I have towo device T20. T30 BOTH I UNLOCKED ZONE AT YOUR WEBSITE . T20 WORKS PERFECTLY . BUT T30 CAN NOT TAKE OFF . IT SAYS ( this aircraft not licensed version in this region . )  this picture is T30 device information and unlocked zone accpeted
Screenshot_20220721-152818_Chrome.jpg
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi Posted at 7-21 04:29
Dear dji.
I have towo device T20. T30 BOTH I UNLOCKED ZONE AT YOUR WEBSITE . T20 WORKS PERFECTLY . BUT T30 CAN NOT TAKE OFF . IT SAYS ( this aircraft not licensed version in this region . )  this picture is T30 device information and unlocked zone accpeted

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You are advised to contact our team via flysafe@dji.com. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi
lvl.1

Iraq

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 05:28
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You are advised to contact our team via . Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.

Dear . I tried too much . Moretan 10 times emailed to djisafe but there is no reply.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi Posted at 7-21 09:18
Dear . I tried too much . Moretan 10 times emailed to djisafe but there is no reply.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have found the email you sent. We will forward your feedback to our team and try our best to help you out. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-7-21
Use props
ronald.mardonesgmail.com
New

Chile

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 1-24 19:06
Hi

Hello. I have the same problem with agras t30. Did you solve it?
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ronald.mardonesgmail.com Posted at 7-23 16:39

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you meet the same problem, you can try replacing the liquid level indicator module to check if the problem persists. And if you still meet any problems, you can send us more details and related videos, we will confirm and reply to you ASAP, please don't worry.
2022-7-23
Use props
Paulo Augusto
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 19:11
Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact the retailer where you buy or DJI Support for further help. Thank you.

2022-8-3
Use props
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

ronald.mardonesgmail.com Posted at 7-23 16:39

Hello how are you?
I managed to solve it. After a lot of buying from the dialer that sold me the drone and didn't provide the support, I researched a lot and discovered by chance that if you downgrade to the factory version and update one version at a time until the last one, the problem is solved automatically
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Paulo Augusto Posted at 8-3 08:54

Update:
May we confirm if your problem is resolved now after you contact the reseller?
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know. We will check and reply to you here ASAP, Please don't worry.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 8-5 15:41
Hello how are you?
I managed to solve it. After a lot of buying from the dialer that sold me the drone and didn't provide the support, I researched a lot and discovered by chance that if you downgrade to the factory version and update one version at a time until the last one, the problem is solved automatically

We are glad to see your problem is resolved.
And thank you for sharing your experience with us as well.
We have also reported your feedback to our engineer and we noticed that the problem can be resolved by updating the firmware to the latest version.
Thank you again and if you need any support, just contact us here anytime.
2022-8-5
Use props
fansf631da79
lvl.1
France

fansf631da79 Posted at 7-7 06:47
Merci.

problème résolu, changement de l'indicateur liquide !
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_GasDdyhU4SIa
New

United States

djiuser_NVsuooSXHrzm Posted at 7-15 04:30

Have you been able to resolve this problem? Having the same issue. Thanks!
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_s29qjY1lT0d6
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_QHXWZ6dHklpi Posted at 7-21 09:18

hello how did you solve it i have the same problem with a t30
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_s29qjY1lT0d6
lvl.1

United States

dji t30 says that it does not have a license to fly in that region
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_s29qjY1lT0d6 Posted at 8-28 14:17
dji t30 says that it does not have a license to fly in that region

Hi there, you may visit the link below to submit an unlock request. https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav You can also contact flysafe@dji.com for further assistance.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_5MwRnHGvBHqc
New

United States

I have an Agras T-10. I have filled my tank and placed it in the cradle, making sure it’s securely in place. However, when I try to execute the task, the remote says “no liquid payload”.  Can you suggest a solution?
2022-9-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules