Agras T30
123Next >
13913 107 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_5MwRnHGvBHqc Posted at 9-11 07:33
I have an Agras T-10. I have filled my tank and placed it in the cradle, making sure it’s securely in place. However, when I try to execute the task, the remote says “no liquid payload”.  Can you suggest a solution?

Hi, there.
Thank you for your inquiry, we will confirm with the relevant team about your problem and keep you updated here asap.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_5MwRnHGvBHqc Posted at 9-11 07:33
I have an Agras T-10. I have filled my tank and placed it in the cradle, making sure it’s securely in place. However, when I try to execute the task, the remote says “no liquid payload”.  Can you suggest a solution?

Update:
Please try the following methods:
1. Please perform Empty Tank calibration, and check whether the problem is solved after calibration.
2. If not solved, please check the liquid level meter, if the problem still exists, you need to replace the spraying module.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_vwytgTn9kCvg
New

Russia

Hello, the dji agras t30 remote control does not respond to one of several wb37 batteries, the charge indicator on the battery shows a full charge, the charger, when the battery is connected, it also shows its full charge, I checked the contacts on the battery with a multimeter, they all work, tell me what could be the problem?
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_vwytgTn9kCvg Posted at 9-26 17:13
Hello, the dji agras t30 remote control does not respond to one of several wb37 batteries, the charge indicator on the battery shows a full charge, the charger, when the battery is connected, it also shows its full charge, I checked the contacts on the battery with a multimeter, they all work, tell me what could be the problem?

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks?
2022-9-27
Use props
Podge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413950 ft
Australia

Hello my Agras T30 will not take off it says obstacles detected but there is nothing within 10m of the drone. It is brand new all sensors and radar appear to be in correct positions and undamaged.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Podge Posted at 10-23 00:49
Hello my Agras T30 will not take off it says obstacles detected but there is nothing within 10m of the drone. It is brand new all sensors and radar appear to be in correct positions and undamaged.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps below:
(1) Please check whether there are any obstructions such as plastic bags around the spray rod, and remove them first.
(2) Please confirm the operating environment and whether there are large metal objects within the operating range, and move the car or other metal movable objects out of the range that the radar can detect.
(3) If the spreading operation is falsely reported, please make sure that the spreading material box is not modified. If so, please restore the original spreading material box.
(4) If the flight altitude is higher than 3~4 meters and the obstacle avoidance is triggered by mistake, please upgrade the beat firmware (01.00.0560, account number: mgbeta06@dji.com password: mgdashu06);
(5) After the above investigation, it is recommended to do radar detection angle calibration. Step path: After takeoff, click the "detection angle" calibration in the remote control "execute operation interface-setting-radar parameter setting" to calibrate and then carry out the flight test;
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_o1l0eXoph6P0
New

Philippines

Hi,

I have an issue with my T30 remote, after resetting it shows that I need to scan a QR code to login. Other options are available but it is asking for UTC certification.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_o1l0eXoph6P0 Posted at 11-7 17:16
Hi,

I have an issue with my T30 remote, after resetting it shows that I need to scan a QR code to login. Other options are available but it is asking for UTC certification.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Please send an email to support@dji.com and provide the screenshot of this message for further assistance.
2022-11-7
Use props
djiuser_FxPmIBApUHQH
New

Brazil

Hello! I have a problem with my AgrasT30 it doesn't connect to the control and when it can connect it oscillates what can it be? Can you help me?
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_FxPmIBApUHQH Posted at 11-8 15:18
Hello! I have a problem with my AgrasT30 it doesn't connect to the control and when it can connect it oscillates what can it be? Can you help me?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please send us a related video of this problem so that we can confirm the details better?
You can upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link.
Thank you in advance for your support.
2022-11-8
Use props
djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Tony Posted at 2021-8-23 20:25
Hi, there. We're sorry for the problem you've encountered. Here is a picture for your better mastering. If you have any further questions,please feel free to contact us.
[view_image]

Hello
I have issue with satelite map it shows only black screen
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY
lvl.1

Pakistan

2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have T30 Its satelite map shows only black screen can you plzz help me
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY Posted at 12-12 00:33
I have T30 Its satelite map shows only black screen can you plzz help me [view_image]

Hi there, may I ask if this issue occurs suddenly or if it exists all the time? You can try to update it to the latest version and connect the remote controller to the Internet for a check. If it still not works, you can also try to back up the data and factory reset the remote controller to see if it works. If it still not works, you can contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 02:01
Hi there, may I ask if this issue occurs suddenly or if it exists all the time? You can try to update it to the latest version and connect the remote controller to the Internet for a check. If it still not works, you can also try to back up the data and factory reset the remote controller to see if it works. If it still not works, you can contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Already updated and I reset it also.. I purchase it 2 weeks ago first it shows a small area after 2 days it is showing black screen
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_BvTT6kyaHwIY Posted at 12-12 02:20
Already updated and I reset it also.. I purchase it 2 weeks ago first it shows a small area after 2 days it is showing black screen

Hi, there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will recommend you contact your dealer and seek further assistance about the issue, or you may send an email to our Agras team. Email address: support.agras@dji.com
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_jRs4xUa9Wh51
lvl.1

Botswana

Hello. We have T30. Yesterday we were using spreader. Today we reinstall liquid tank and now the tank level shows 0. We clean and double check all connections and turn on off multiple times, still show 0. With 0 we are unable to do any auto or m+ routs so now grounded. Any suggestions to what to do?
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jRs4xUa9Wh51 Posted at 1-27 11:49
Hello. We have T30. Yesterday we were using spreader. Today we reinstall liquid tank and now the tank level shows 0. We clean and double check all connections and turn on off multiple times, still show 0. With 0 we are unable to do any auto or m+ routs so now grounded. Any suggestions to what to do?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Please try to refresh the firmware and confirm that the cables were not inserted wrongly especially the liquid level sensor cable. If it still not works, you may need to contact the dealer for further assistance.
2023-1-28
Use props
djiuser_vXfzaacJGQP4
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there. I just purchased new t30 and first job it flew it came up propulsion error and landed in the field on second run. My flight speed was 20 km/hr and pumping 4.5 liters/minute.
It done this 3 times
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vXfzaacJGQP4 Posted at 2-9 16:30
Hi there. I just purchased new t30 and first job it flew it came up propulsion error and landed in the field on second run. My flight speed was 20 km/hr and pumping 4.5 liters/minute.
It done this 3 times

Hi there, we recommend you check if the cables are plugged in properly. And please check if the motor or ESC is abnormally hot after landing. If the issue still exists, we recommend that you contact the dealer for further assistance.
2023-2-10
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298005 ft

Bahamas

steliosmad Posted at 2021-8-24 08:13
Thank you
I find the port but i have another problem.
The menu inside the app half is in Chinese and half is in english language.

Hello im still looking for the usb c connector on the aircraft ( T30 ). Can someone assist me please.
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Novaldo242 Posted at 2-21 15:51
Hello im still looking for the usb c connector on the aircraft ( T30 ). Can someone assist me please.

Hi there, you can contact the local dealer for further assistance. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/agriculture-dealers
2023-2-21
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1

Bahamas

Can You Help Me My Agras T30 isnt Updating the firmware throughout Assistant 2 MG
IMG-20230222-WA0051.jpeg
IMG-20230222-WA0039.jpeg
2023-2-22
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1

Bahamas

Can You Help Me My Smart Controller Is Stuck On This Icon.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Novaldo242 Posted at 2-22 12:17
Can You Help Me My Agras T30 isnt Updating the firmware throughout Assistant 2 MG

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please check whether the “remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device” shown below is disabled? If so, enable it.
Path:  enter the "Device Manager" and then find "Network adapters">“remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device"
2023-2-22
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1

Bahamas

Hello I downgraded my T30 firmware to 352 from 509 because it was giving me a ESC Error. Now I'm getting a 0 rate on the flow meter. I already calibrated it. What should I do?
2023-2-23
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1

Bahamas

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-21 19:29
Hi there, you can contact the local dealer for further assistance. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/agriculture-dealers

Thank you i found it.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Novaldo242 Posted at 2-23 10:50
Hello I downgraded my T30 firmware to 352 from 509 because it was giving me a ESC Error. Now I'm getting a 0 rate on the flow meter. I already calibrated it. What should I do?

May I ask why you need to downgrade the firmware? We recommend that you upgrade to the latest firmware for use.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Novaldo242 Posted at 2-23 10:54
Thank you i found it.

You're welcome. You can also contact the dealer for help if you encounter any issues with your drone.
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_8c9VOlemF0On
New

Zimbabwe

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-1-25 00:43
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. After communicating with the engineer, we recommend you try replacing the liquid level indicator module to check if the problem persists. Please let us know if there is any update.

Help.
My agras t30 started displaying 0.0L in the tank even when there is liquid in the tank. Tried everything and even replaced the liquid level gauge but no change. What should i do?
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8c9VOlemF0On Posted at 3-10 02:26
Help.
My agras t30 started displaying 0.0L in the tank even when there is liquid in the tank. Tried everything and even replaced the liquid level gauge but no change. What should i do?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. We sent you a PM regarding this issue, you can take a look.
2023-3-14
Use props
Tacobout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211808 ft
United States

Has anyone experimented with other flat spray nozzles on the T30, besides the XR11001 or XR110015? droplet sizes are incredibly small on those nozzles and looking to upgrade to a larger XR teejet to reduce drift.
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tacobout Posted at 3-15 13:29
Has anyone experimented with other flat spray nozzles on the T30, besides the XR11001 or XR110015? droplet sizes are incredibly small on those nozzles and looking to upgrade to a larger XR teejet to reduce drift.

Hi there, below are the nozzles of T30 for your reference. Hope this help. Should you have any further inquiries, you can also contact the dealer for further assistance.
SX11001VS: 1.5-5.4L/min
SX110015VS: 1.92-6.4L/min       
XR11002VS: 2.4-7L/min
TX-VK04: 1.32-3.6L/min
TX-VK06: 1.98-5.4L/min
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_big7sPoTEjXP
New

Turkey

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 2022-1-24 19:06
Hi
can you help me about the Agras T30?
The tank level indicator does not indicate the volume.

hello i have the same problem how do i fix it thanks
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_big7sPoTEjXP Posted at 3-24 13:15
hello i have the same problem how do i fix it thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You are advised to contact your local dealer for help or you can send an email to our Agras teams. Email address: support@dji.com
2023-3-24
Use props
djiuser_cbrHUQErczlF
New

Argentina

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 2022-1-3 15:56
Olá,
você poderia me ajudar sobre o AGRAS T30.
Tenho uma falsa indicação de um obstáculo a 4,5 metros quando um aeronave voa acima de 4 metros de altura.
[Image]

Buenos días. Tengo el mismo problema con el agras T30. Con arboles bajos no tengo problema, pero con arboles altos dice que detecta un obstáculo y no avanza mas. Como soluvionaste tu problema? Muchas gracias.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_cbrHUQErczlF
New

Argentina

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 2022-1-3 15:56
Olá,
você poderia me ajudar sobre o AGRAS T30.
Tenho uma falsa indicação de um obstáculo a 4,5 metros quando um aeronave voa acima de 4 metros de altura.
[Image]

Buenos días. Tengo el mismo problema con el Agras T30, me marca un obstáculo que no existe y no me deja continuar. Como lo solucionaste?
2023-4-11
Use props
Tacobout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211808 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 22:22
Hi there, below are the nozzles of T30 for your reference. Hope this help. Should you have any further inquiries, you can also contact the dealer for further assistance.
SX11001VS: 1.5-5.4L/min
SX110015VS: 1.92-6.4L/min       

DJI Mindy,

Thank you for replying to my comment. I currently run the green XR110015VS flat spray nozzles. The largest droplet size it allows is in the medium range at 15 and 20 psi. Ideally, I need a nozzle that can accommodate medium and coarse droplet sizes in a flat spray pattern. None of the recognized nozzles for the T30 get larger than medium. The XR11004VS and 5VS look more ideal for applying higher risk applications but are not recognized by the T30 software. Hoping I can find someone who has experimented with these or other nozzles with the T30.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_cbrHUQErczlF Posted at 4-11 05:04
Buenos días. Tengo el mismo problema con el Agras T30, me marca un obstáculo que no existe y no me deja continuar. Como lo solucionaste?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please screenshot the live feed view when the error message appeared or did you record it? Could you please share it with us?
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tacobout Posted at 4-11 13:06
DJI Mindy,

Thank you for replying to my comment. I currently run the green XR110015VS flat spray nozzles. The largest droplet size it allows is in the medium range at 15 and 20 psi. Ideally, I need a nozzle that can accommodate medium and coarse droplet sizes in a flat spray pattern. None of the recognized nozzles for the T30 get larger than medium. The XR11004VS and 5VS look more ideal for applying higher risk applications but are not recognized by the T30 software. Hoping I can find someone who has experimented with these or other nozzles with the T30.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For this issue, we will recommend you contact our agras teams for help. Email address: support.agras@dji.comOr you may contact your dealer as well.
2023-4-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules