Agras T30
13895 107 2021-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tacobout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211808 ft
United States

Is it possible to retrieve flight records on the t30 by connecting it to the computer. Drone will not link to RC and the flight records we have do not show the most recent flight which resulted in a crash.
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tacobout Posted at 5-2 11:33
Is it possible to retrieve flight records on the t30 by connecting it to the computer. Drone will not link to RC and the flight records we have do not show the most recent flight which resulted in a crash.

Hi, there. May we confirm if your T30 crashed? If yes, it is suggested to send us your drone for further checking first.
Thanks in advance.
2023-5-2
Use props
Tacobout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211808 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-2 20:27
Hi, there. May we confirm if your T30 crashed? If yes, it is suggested to send us your drone for further checking first.
Thanks in advance.

Natalia,

We got it to connect after finding a disconnected port. Was able to upload the qr code and send it into dji.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tacobout Posted at 5-10 14:37
Natalia,

We got it to connect after finding a disconnected port. Was able to upload the qr code and send it into dji.

Thanks for the update. Hope you receive the repaired unit soon. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-11
Use props
djiuser_qJkoI2dj0Li9
lvl.1

Australia

Hello, we have an agras T10 and are trying to operate in Mongolia.
We have applied for an been accepted for an unlock in the area we are operating, however when we try arm the aircraft we get the error "this aircraft is not a licensed version in this region and cannot perform missions"
Please advise as this is urgent!

2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qJkoI2dj0Li9 Posted at 6-11 19:37
We have applied for an been accepted for an unlock in the area we are operating, however when we try arm the aircraft we get the error "this aircraft is not a licensed version in this region and cannot perform missions"

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation and get back to you asap.
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qJkoI2dj0Li9 Posted at 6-11 19:37

Hello, we got a reply from the engineer that this is because it is not allowed to take off across country codes, therefore, the AU version drone cannot take off in Mongolia.
2023-6-13
Use props
KIFA99
lvl.1
Australia

djiuser_8c9VOlemF0On Posted at 3-10 02:26
Help.
My agras t30 started displaying 0.0L in the tank even when there is liquid in the tank. Tried everything and even replaced the liquid level gauge but no change. What should i do?

Hello, same issue here. what was the advise and how did you solve this issue? any help appreciated, thank you
2023-6-28
Use props
djiuser_oKQh2Hrxzdqg
New

Ukraine

Wanderley Caldeira Pereria Posted at 2022-1-3 15:56
Olá,
você poderia me ajudar sobre o AGRAS T30.
Tenho uma falsa indicação de um obstáculo a 4,5 metros quando um aeronave voa acima de 4 metros de altura.
[Image]

Olá.  Eu tenho o mesmo problema de radar que você.  Obstáculo Agras t30 4m.  Por favor, diga-me se você encontrou uma solução para o problema
2023-7-3
Use props
Shella Malangis
New

Philippines

Hi this is Shella Malangis from Technical  Department of AgriDOM in the Philippines. I would like to know if you have a manual  or process on how to determine in Discarding Parts , a technical knowledge if how many time we can use a certain parts like motor before we discard?
2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Shella Malangis Posted at 7-8 23:32
Hi this is Shella Malangis from Technical  Department of AgriDOM in the Philippines. I would like to know if you have a manual  or process on how to determine in Discarding Parts , a technical knowledge if how many time we can use a certain parts like motor before we discard?

Hi there, we will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Shella Malangis Posted at 7-8 23:32
Hi this is Shella Malangis from Technical  Department of AgriDOM in the Philippines. I would like to know if you have a manual  or process on how to determine in Discarding Parts , a technical knowledge if how many time we can use a certain parts like motor before we discard?

Hi there, may I ask which parts you want to know? For the motor, replacement after 1,000h of usage is recommended.
2023-7-10
Use props
Judd Agudo
New

Philippines

Hi, I've been experiencing trouble on my agras t30, propeller system error, then next is battery error. All crash landing and land emmidiately. Within this week I experience 2 crash landing. Our drone ages 1-2years. What is the best thing to do with this error that appear on swating or in mid air. I've already updated my RC and Drone to the latest version. Thanks
2023-7-20
Use props
Judd Agudo
New

Philippines

Judd Agudo Posted at 7-20 02:24
Hi, I've been experiencing trouble on my agras t30, propeller system error, then next is battery error. All crash landing and land emmidiately. Within this week I experience 2 crash landing. Our drone ages 1-2years. What is the best thing to do with this error that appear on swating or in mid air. I've already updated my RC and Drone to the latest version. Thanks

2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Judd Agudo Posted at 7-20 02:24
Hi, I've been experiencing trouble on my agras t30, propeller system error, then next is battery error. All crash landing and land emmidiately. Within this week I experience 2 crash landing. Our drone ages 1-2years. What is the best thing to do with this error that appear on swating or in mid air. I've already updated my RC and Drone to the latest version. Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can we have a screenshot of the error message? We will consult with our engineers.
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_8as6YXeNhSiB
New

Brazil

Hi everyone, my name is Caio and I have a DJI Agras T30.  My aircraft has a problem, one of its cameras no longer works.  We have already changed that camera, cable and main board, but nothing works.  I would like to know if you have any suggestion to solve my problem.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_8as6YXeNhSiB Posted at 7-21 17:24
Hi everyone, my name is Caio and I have a DJI Agras T30.  My aircraft has a problem, one of its cameras no longer works.  We have already changed that camera, cable and main board, but nothing works.  I would like to know if you have any suggestion to solve my problem.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. May I know if you are located in Brazil? You may need to contact your dealer for assistance with servicing the drone. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_PI3BnKZ3L8ot
New

Brazil

Ola, você pode me ajudar sobre o T30
Queria saber se consigo acessar o histórico de mensagens
Pois apareceu uma mensagem de alerta e eu não consegui visualizar direito.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PI3BnKZ3L8ot Posted at 9-4 14:51
Ola, você pode me ajudar sobre o T30
Queria saber se consigo acessar o histórico de mensagens
Pois apareceu uma mensagem de alerta e eu não consegui visualizar direito.

Hello, there. After connecting to the drone, you can tap into the Execute Operation interface and check the Historical Records.
2023-9-5
Use props
djiuser_JLtjuBN5NQf4
New
Flight distance : 2230436 ft
Costa Rica

Hola ! Las cámaras del t30 no transmiten, se quedaron en negro después del primer cambio de batería. Se probaron varias baterías y sigue el problema. Que podrá ser ??
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JLtjuBN5NQf4 Posted at 9-6 05:58
Hola ! Las cámaras del t30 no transmiten, se quedaron en negro después del primer cambio de batería. Se probaron varias baterías y sigue el problema. Que podrá ser ??

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you mean the transmission image went black each time after you changed the battery? Did the image return to normal after that?
2023-9-6
Use props
agroservicesmil
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-1-3 18:52
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please send us an email to , our corresponding team will help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.

I am having a similar problem.
Liquid level began to bounce between 5lt and 15lt (for example). Drone couldn't decide how much liquid was in the tank. Problem really got unworkable when it would go down to zero even though tank was full and drone would pause in mid flight with full tank. I replaced float and it worked perfectly for one tank full then went to zero and won't move from there. I took the drone to local dealer/service center and they have had the drone for a week now and can't find the problem. I am somewhat desperate as spray season is passing me by and I am unable to put my investment to work. Any suggestions?  
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

agroservicesmil Posted at 9-15 14:38
I am having a similar problem.
Liquid level began to bounce between 5lt and 15lt (for example). Drone couldn't decide how much liquid was in the tank. Problem really got unworkable when it would go down to zero even though tank was full and drone would pause in mid flight with full tank. I replaced float and it worked perfectly for one tank full then went to zero and won't move from there. I took the drone to local dealer/service center and they have had the drone for a week now and can't find the problem. I am somewhat desperate as spray season is passing me by and I am unable to put my investment to work. Any suggestions?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know is there any CAS case/reference number for us to further check, please? Thanks.
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_Vd5GOGgVu1Fc
New

Chile

Hola! Estoy teniendo problemas cuando aplico urea ya que las antenas del agras T30 se bloquean y no me deja despegar. Pruebo cambiando batería, reiniciando el dron y el control, y aun así el problema persiste por al menos 15 minutos. Hay algo que se pueda hacer para evitar este bloqueo de las antenas con la urea?

Espero me puedan ayudae, muchas gracias
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Vd5GOGgVu1Fc Posted at 11-15 19:04
Hola! Estoy teniendo problemas cuando aplico urea ya que las antenas del agras T30 se bloquean y no me deja despegar. Pruebo cambiando batería, reiniciando el dron y el control, y aun así el problema persiste por al menos 15 minutos. Hay algo que se pueda hacer para evitar este bloqueo de las antenas con la urea?

Espero me puedan ayudae, muchas gracias

Hello, there. We are using the translator to understand your issue. May we know if you have modified the tank? For example, enlarge the Tank or heighten the tank.
2023-11-15
Use props
diego benedito
New

Brazil

Boa tarde estou com um DJI T30 com erro de potência baixa e  tanque de sólido não funciona coloquei em ou T30 e funcionou normal troquei as placas avionica, controladora, cabo e mesmo assim não resolve
3-18 11:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

diego benedito Posted at 3-18 11:33
Boa tarde estou com um DJI T30 com erro de potência baixa e  tanque de sólido não funciona coloquei em ou T30 e funcionou normal troquei as placas avionica, controladora, cabo e mesmo assim não resolve

Hi, diego benedito. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.  
3-18 17:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

diego benedito Posted at 3-18 11:33

Hi, diego benedito. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please confirm the following:
Is the spreading system not working? You can switch back to the sprinkler system, and then check whether the entire sprinkler system is turned off on the sprinkler system settings page.

Also, please provide a sample video showing the issue, and corresponding QR code data can be provided for analysis.
3-20 06:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules