873 8 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171250 ft
Greece

Hi everyone

I need to make a replacement proccess for my drone cause it fell into the water!

I am from Greece (purchased from Greece) and i would like to know some things before i begin the proccess.

1. I am on vacation (in Greece) and i don't have any courier service near me so i have to send it to DJI when i will return on August 30. Is there any problem that i will send it 7 days later?
    DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement refers that must be shipped "seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted or three days after the Express  case is submitted."

2. If i open the case on Saturday when it starts to count the three or seven days? From Saturday or from Monday?

3. DJI sends the courier service or i have to call it?
4. DJI cooperates only with UPS?

5. Are there complete instructions on what you have to do to send it back for replacement?

Sorry if my questions sounds silly but it's my first time and here in Greece we don't have a DJI service center.
Thanks in advance for your response.

2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Socrates Gi. I am sorry to hear about the accident, rest assured, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. I will answer your questions one by one.

1. We suggest you to ship the drone in seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted or three days after the Express case is submitted. If you are worried about not being able to ship the courier within this period, you can create a case before sending it out.

2. If you open the case on Saturday, it starts to count from Saturday.

3~4. DJI mainly cooperates with UPS. After you create a case, we will send a shipping label to you. You need to go to the delivery location by yourself and send the product back to the service center.

5. You only need to log in to our repair link, and the system will guide you how to send the product back to the service center. It is recommended that you only send back units that require repair/service

Need Attention: Do not send any personal items, thank you!

Here is our repair link for you to check :
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-8-24
Use props
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 01:37
Hi, Socrates Gi. I am sorry to hear about the accident, rest assured, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. I will answer your questions one by one.

1. We suggest you to ship the drone in seven natural days after the Online Service case is submitted or three days after the Express case is submitted. If you are worried about not being able to ship the courier within this period, you can create a case before sending it out.

Dear DJI Gamora

I made few minutes ago the Express Case and i am waiting for the shipping label. In "Case Details" at "Logistics Informations" DJI says that "i will receive a shipping label via email within two working days". If that happens i am in danger to lose the three days limit between Express Case submission and shipping. What happens in that case?

Thanks in advance
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Socrates Gi Posted at 8-30 08:47
Dear DJI Gamora

I made few minutes ago the Express Case and i am waiting for the shipping label. In "Case Details" at "Logistics Informations" DJI says that "i will receive a shipping label via email within two working days". If that happens i am in danger to lose the three days limit between Express Case submission and shipping. What happens in that case?

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. Just to verify, have you paid the express fees or not? If yes, our team will check it and send a shipping label asap. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
2021-8-30
Use props
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-30 20:10
Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. Just to verify, have you paid the express fees or not? If yes, our team will check it and send a shipping label asap. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi DJI Natalia

Of course i paid. I cant' continue the process without paying!
My case number is: CAS-7130110-M4P8H0

Thanks in advance
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Socrates Gi Posted at 8-30 23:33
Hi DJI Natalia

Thanks for your confirmation, I have forwarded it to our corresponding team, there will be an update soon.
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Socrates Gi Posted at 8-30 23:33
Hi DJI Natalia

Update:
The shipping label has been sent to your email, please check it. Thanks.
2021-8-31
Use props
Socrates Gi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-31 03:07
Update:
The shipping label has been sent to your email, please check it. Thanks.

I received it and called UPS.
Thank you
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Socrates Gi Posted at 8-31 06:01
I received it and called UPS.
Thank you

You are most welcome. Please keep us updating and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to tell us.
2021-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules