1369 6 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61955 ft
Netherlands

Dear DJI member,

Yesterday I received a text message and e-mail from UPS saying my parcel would be delivered tomorrow (today) between 11.00-14.00, but as of now there haven’t been any updates on the UPS tracking page nor any delivery.

To make things even more confusing I initially received a tracking code for DHL which doesn’t work at all. Also in the case status page it say the shipping is done by DHL. Any DJI member who could clarify things?

This is regarding the warranty repair of a Air 2s with case number CAS-6942049-Y3R6Y1

Thanks in advance.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to know about this issue and the confusion you've encountered regarding the shipment process of your package from repair. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team, thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. I am sorry for the problem you are experiencing. After our verification, your package is shipped by UPS, and the Tracking ID will be informed to you by PM, please remember to check it.
Regarding the problem you reflected, we have forwarded to the relevant departments and will further improve our service.
Sorry again for the confusion. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your support.
2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 20:22
Hi there. I am sorry for the problem you are experiencing. After our verification, your package is shipped by UPS, and the Tracking ID will be informed to you by PM, please remember to check it.
Regarding the problem you reflected, we have forwarded to the relevant departments and will further improve our service.
Sorry again for the confusion. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Good morning,

Thanks for your fast reply to my question. The next question I’m about to ask is a very stupid one, but where do I find the PM section? Lol
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt Posted at 8-24 21:05
Good morning,

Thanks for your fast reply to my question. The next question I’m about to ask is a very stupid one, but where do I find the PM section? Lol

Hi. PM= Personal Message, could you see this?
2021-8-24
Use props
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 22:07
Hi. PM= Personal Message, could you see this?
[view_image]

Hey there,

I know what PM stands for, but perhaps I can’t see the PM option on mobile. I’ll try again later on my laptop.

Thanks
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt Posted at 8-24 22:13
Hey there,

I know what PM stands for, but perhaps I can’t see the PM option on mobile. I’ll try again later on my laptop.

Okay, I hope my reply can help you, thank you again for your support to DJI.
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules