Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AIRCRAFT ANTENA SATELLITE SEARCHING ERROR
2597 8 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maatje
lvl.1
Flight distance : 874875 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Hi Folks, we are experiencing this fail for Matrice 300 "AIRCRAFT ANTENNA SATELLITE SEARCHING ERROR." Does anyone have any knowledge about it, is it an equipment error, a defective part, interference problems, others?
Thanks

2021-8-24
Use props
Maatje
lvl.1
Flight distance : 874875 ft
  • >>>
Chile

This is the message showed by DJI Pilot - >
2021-8-24
Use props
AerialThermalImaging.com
lvl.1
United States

Having the same problem here. Has this issue been addressed?
2022-1-13
Use props
Dwi Firmansyah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12443819 ft

Indonesia

Has anyone solved this problem?
All three of our DJI M300 units had the same problem.
2022-6-15
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Not the only thread here reporting this issue....
2022-6-16
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13335725 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know this is an old thread but I guess the issue here years later still has not been fixed. Sitting on the ground with 23 satellites I'm still not able to take off because of a searching error. So I then connect to my state's CORs network and 2 minutes later I have RTK lock down to under 3 cm Standard Deviation. Still, no takeoff allowed.

vlcsnap-2023-10-12-11h43m01s025.png

Luckily I found a work around, Atti mode! This allows you to take off, then just seconds later swapping back out of atti mode resumes control like it normally would. Once at altitude I go to start my waypoint mission and fail. "Unable to take off" it reports. Nevermind the fact that I'm already 60 meters AGL when it is saying this.

vlcsnap-2023-10-12-11h44m30s419.png

I get the feeling that so many safety checks are in place that sometimes it has the opposite effect. Was there ever a fix found for this issue? Right now this M300 is collecting dust on the shelf until it can decide to work again.
2023-10-12
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

Johnnokomis Posted at 10-12 09:09
I know this is an old thread but I guess the issue here years later still has not been fixed. Sitting on the ground with 23 satellites I'm still not able to take off because of a searching error. So I then connect to my state's CORs network and 2 minutes later I have RTK lock down to under 3 cm Standard Deviation. Still, no takeoff allowed.

[view_image]

One battery is at 75% and one is at 90%?
I see you have Climb to start point off? How does that work?
2023-10-15
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13335725 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hoarfrost Posted at 10-15 15:42
One battery is at 75% and one is at 90%?
I see you have Climb to start point off? How does that work?

The voltage between batteries are more important than the percentage differences. Yes, it told me unable to take off but I was already up at the mission start point. I ended up refreshing the drones firmware and it has worked fine since.
2023-10-15
Use props
djiuser_XnFgiHAWvXWG
lvl.2

United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 10-12 09:09
I know this is an old thread but I guess the issue here years later still has not been fixed. Sitting on the ground with 23 satellites I'm still not able to take off because of a searching error. So I then connect to my state's CORs network and 2 minutes later I have RTK lock down to under 3 cm Standard Deviation. Still, no takeoff allowed.

[view_image]

Our M300 was having the same issues....and what the problem is that you are not receiving any satellites on antenna 2.  We had to send ours to DJI to be repaired and they replaced GPS antenna 2 and updated all the arm hinges to an updated version.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules