IMU Failed to calibrate - CODE ERROR 13
5175 9 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdias29
New
Brazil

Hi, I have a Mavic Air. After the last flight, all was good, and I did not use it for several months. Yesterday, I tried to flight and the DJI app asks me to do IMU calibration which gives me CODE ERROR 13 after long minutes of wait. I tried IMU calibration in a low-temperature room, outside, inside. I really don't know what to do.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rdias29. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to power off your DJI Mavic Air and leave it to rest for about half an hour, then restart the said DJI drone and calibrate the IMU once again. If the same error ( code error 13 ) persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
rdias29
New
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-24 20:11
Hello there rdias29. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to power off your DJI Mavic Air and leave it to rest for about half an hour, then restart the said DJI drone and calibrate the IMU once again. If the same error ( code error 13 ) persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.

Thank you for a prompt answer. I did the procedure and the problem persists.  I will contact the support.

Thank you!
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rdias29 Posted at 8-27 04:31
Thank you for a prompt answer. I did the procedure and the problem persists.  I will contact the support.

Thank you!

Sorry to hear about the result. Please contact the support and send the drone back for further assistance.
2021-8-28
Use props
Taffyboy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

rdias29 Posted at 2021-8-27 04:31

Thank you!

Hi did they resolve the issue I have the same issue
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Taffyboy Posted at 8-11 02:02
Hi did they resolve the issue I have the same issue

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue? Have you tried to follow the steps provided on 2# to see if it works?
2022-8-11
Use props
Brunodm
New

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-8-11 04:41
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue? Have you tried to follow the steps provided on 2# to see if it works?

I have the same problem and no way to fix it! Help!
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Brunodm Posted at 10-18 01:31
I have the same problem and no way to fix it! Help!

Hello, there. We have replied to you here. Please check:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 699&pid=3155541
2023-10-18
Use props
AK Visuals
New

United States

im having the same issue i've tried calibrating in a cold room, when the temp are cold outside but not freezing i'm still having the same issues.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AK Visuals Posted at 11-10 21:05
im having the same issue i've tried calibrating in a cold room, when the temp are cold outside but not freezing i'm still having the same issues.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We would like to know some specific details with you. Thanks.

1. Your device model
2. The temperature at that time
3. Have you tried to refresh the firmware and re-calibrate again?
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules