3253 5 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JakeAllen517
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3825899 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am getting micro jitters / shaking with my DJI fpv footage. I suspect this has something to do with my gimbal motor being weak. I am also using freewell ND filters. Has anyone experienced this issue even on a calm day? This occurs at higher speeds 60mph plus.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JakeAllen517. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before 'this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? In addition, is the issue happening even with out putting a ND filter on the said DJI Drone and can you also please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see for us to be able to give out the best resolution. Thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
JakeAllen517
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-24 21:25
Hello there JakeAllen517. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before 'this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? In addition, is the issue happening even with out putting a ND filter on the said DJI Drone and can you also please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see for us to be able to give out the best resolution. Thank you.
Yes I will post a sample. I have not crashed my fpv drone. This is a common issue when using freewell ND filters. The gimbal is underpowered. I spoke to several YouTubers and they just stopped using ND filters on this drone which is a shame because this is the drone that needs them the most. I will post a sample shortly
2021-8-25
Use props
JakeAllen517
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

https://youtu.be/VMQxLUdc850
2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5205456 ft
United States

My Air 2s did as well, until I had a hard landing and lost my expensive polarizing lens.  Now it works good again.
2021-8-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules