Help with Samsung Z Fold 2
1888 2 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThunderTiger
New
Flight distance : 83238 ft
Australia

I've got a Samsung Z Fold 2; this phone is too big for the remote controller and too small for the Remote Controller Tablet Holder. Any ideas on what I can do too fix this?
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ThunderTiger. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Z Fold 2 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Z Fold 2 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
ThunderTiger
New
Flight distance : 83238 ft
Australia

I got a reply from DJI, they solved the problem; for anybody else that didn't realise the tablet holder twisted (I feel like such a noob) here is the solution.
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
We’re so sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your product.

Regarding your issue, if you use the Remote Controller Tablet Holder, you can rotate the bracket part as shown in the following picture (which I hope I've attached):

Then, you can put your ​Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Unfolded status) on the Remote Controller Tablet Holder horizontally. And please make sure that the connecting port is not covered by the Holder.

If you use the remote controller, you can try whether it can be used normally under the folded state. If not, currently, there are no other accessories from DJI except the Remote Controller Tablet Holder. You can search the Internet if there are other extended accessories that can solve your problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for choosing DJI products. Have a nice day!
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules