How is Care Refresh sent to me?
2667 2 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

I'm looking to buy the Care Refresh for the DJI Mini 2 and I've been told its sent via email if I buy directely from DJI. Is this true or is the something physical mailed to your address?
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Alvara74. Welcome for reaching DJI Forum. If you want to buy the Care Refresh for the DJI Mini 2, you can purchase through the link we provide. And you only need to fill in the serial number of your drone to bind with the service you purchased.

The Care Refresh bought in the DJI Store is automatically activated within 24h, and you will receive an email of service agreement at that time.

Note that you need to meet the following requirements to purchase Care Refresh separately:

1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
· Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.

2. DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Thanks for your support.

Here is our store link for you to buy
https://store.dji.com/uk/shop/service
2021-8-25
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-25 02:56
Hi, Alvara74. Welcome for reaching DJI Forum. If you want to buy the Care Refresh for the DJI Mini 2, you can purchase through the link we provide. And you only need to fill in the serial number of your drone to bind with the service you purchased.

The Care Refresh bought in the DJI Store is automatically activated within 24h, and you will receive an email of service agreement at that time.

Thanks for the info!
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules