Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing functions in latest MIMO version
1439 7 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

hello there

I'm using the latest version of the app with my DJI pocket 2 camera - 15.1.22 - on my iPad

I have noticed that there are certain things I used to be able to do but I cannot find a way to do now.

1. I can't download the full quality version of the clip to my photo library - any export putts a low-quality version into the Photo Library
2. I can't find the option for EIS to process the footage after it is recorded.

Right now because of these limitations, I need to connect the camera to my laptop before transferring the files to my iPad to do the editing in LumaFusion.

2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device or please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 to see if the issue will still persist? For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-8-25
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

Can you share some instructions on how to get the full quality file exported to my photo album? I don’t have another mobile device and I’m running iOS 14.7.1 - I don’t believe it’s about the mobile device, it’s about the software being poorly designed, at least from a user perspective.
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 19:31
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device or please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 to see if the issue will still persist? For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Which option do you choose to export the full quality version to the iOS photo album?
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 19:31
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device or please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 to see if the issue will still persist? For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Can you share some instructions how to export the full quality video to my photo album?
2021-9-4
Use props
kensarov
lvl.1
Russia

Hello. I can’t export my created clip (filming 4k 60fps) in 4K using pro in latest DJI Mimo on iPhone X, it has only 720 and 1080 options.
2021-9-5
Use props
kensarov
lvl.1
Russia

Does Mimo editor support 4K?

Looks like no, because I saw notice "compressing video" (in Сhinese for iOs application Mimo) after added filmed 4k clip in mimo editor application for Android. How is it possible?
2021-9-6
Use props
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

DJI

I’ll post again - I am unable to export the original video to my photo album on iOS. Whatever route I take on the Mimo app, the video ends up being a lower resolutjon that what’s on the camera. I’m using the wi-fi on the do it all handle with the Pocket 2. Can you please advise how I can get the original resolution onto my device?
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules