Dji Mini SE Signal Problem
6100 9 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21178 ft

United States

I got my Mini SE a few days ago and everything was fine until I noticed today that when I put the controller up to the aircraft’s antenna it start to lag and cut out and become like slow motion. It only happens on the live footage. It does not happen when it is far away only when it is about 10 inches away. Does anyone know why does this happen? Thanks!
2021-8-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-8-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you ensured firmware is update on Remote Control, Drone and battery?  If so, which mobile device are you using?  What version of the DJI Fly App are you on?
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1

United States

Everything is up to dated and everything is calibrated. It was full battery when that happened. I tried it at different location and stuff. Funny thing is that when I tried it again and I cover the antenna up with my hand it doesn’t do that. Only when both antenna are exposed to each other at short distance. It is fine and all when far away. I have a video but it wouldn’t let me upload
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mini SE to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2021-8-30
Use props
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1

United States

I reordered another mini se from a different seller and it still have the same problem. I guess it is just the Mini SE
2021-9-2
Use props
henrynichoal
New

India

12. Marketing is a technique for persuading others to use or publicize products. In this way, the First Success technology assists businesses and various online sites in developing marketing strategies that are useful to them. You can also choose this option because it is the https://firstsuccesstechnologies.in/. The First Success Technologies plays a major role in making paid marketing details for the websites to rank in the top areas. Furthermore, the price range is comparably lower, and numerous benefits are available for people who wish to sell their websites and products to the public via online sites. Similarly, you may find a variety of items that are beneficial to people in a variety of ways. Your marketing is visible in order to entice readers or visitors to purchase the goods or utilize the site for professional purposes.
2021-9-8
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9367 ft
United States

Your problem may be that's its too close. I know with RF transmitters and receivers putting the transmitter too close to the receiver can overload the receiver 's front end. Ham radio operators are very aware of this issue.  Try putting at least 10 ft between the transmitter and receiver.
2022-7-14
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq Posted at 2021-9-2 12:35
I reordered another mini se from a different seller and it still have the same problem. I guess it is just the Mini SE

i think its just a RC droene trait not especially SE
2022-7-14
Use props
Sanyin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49734 ft
Croatia

PHodara Posted at 7-14 07:40
Your problem may be that's its too close. I know with RF transmitters and receivers putting the transmitter too close to the receiver can overload the receiver 's front end. Ham radio operators are very aware of this issue.  Try putting at least 10 ft between the transmitter and receiver.

I doubt it in this case. I fly indoors. Sometimes, the drone s distance from the RC is barely 20cm.
No issues whatsoever.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules