10825 46 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing flying, especially doing those flips so close to the ground I’ve seen so many people try that but didn’t end the way yours did. Also great song.
2022-7-1
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

jfbond Posted at 7-1 14:05
Wow, that's some skills!

Thank you!
2022-7-10
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 7-1 16:08
Amazing flying, especially doing those flips so close to the ground I’ve seen so many people try that but didn’t end the way yours did. Also great song.

Thank you so much! It took me a while to learn it. Broke many arms and motors, hehehe
2022-7-10
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Phantasma5 Posted at 2021-12-13 18:37
It was a nice sunset thanks for sharing

Just saw this now! Thanks a lot!
2022-7-10
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Thanks a lot!
2022-7-10
Use props
Dominik__W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1112218 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Very nice!
2022-7-12
Use props
ManuelFranco
New

Nigeria

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him
1-13 22:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules