IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD LIVE STREAM VIDEO?
3519 13 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
screamxx
New

Malaysia

Hello! I wanted to create a web-based controller system for the DJI EDU Drone. I able to create a live stream video but I don't know how to actually add a feature where you can record and download the livestream and maybe can save it within the database? Do you guys know whether is it possible for me to execute that and perhaps maybe one of you have knowledge in web-programming that can show me some guide that I can refer.
2021-8-25
Use props
Mullenk1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 301565 ft
United Kingdom

Prism live.Apk download file then link to youtube account you should be able to download it from youtube direct or https://en.savefrom.net/1-youtube-video-downloader-10/
2021-8-30
Use props
Major Drone Man
lvl.1

United States

i would just record the image from the remote with the phone
2021-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use pulltube to download streams.
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_h8RtZXz0jQ7t
lvl.1

United States

Watchers can't download content. When utilizing Livestream Producer or Livestream Studio, a duplicate of your transmission will as of now save locally on the PC used to communicate in your Videos (Windows) or Movies (Mac) organizer.

Video DownloadHelper.

4K Video Downloader.

Freemake Video Downloader.

JDownloader.
2021-10-27
Use props
emilyjohnson
lvl.1

Singapore

djiuser_h8RtZXz0jQ7t Posted at 10-27 21:38
Watchers can't download content. When utilizing Livestream Producer or Livestream Studio, a duplicate of your transmission will as of now save locally on the PC used to communicate in your Videos (Windows) or Movies (Mac) organizer.

Video DownloadHelper.

Thank you so much this answer actually help me a lot.
2021-10-28
Use props
shanamendez
lvl.1

United States

emilyjohnson Posted at 10-28 22:51
Thank you so much this answer actually help me a lot.

“You're welcome".
2021-10-30
Use props
emilyjohnson
lvl.1

United States

Hi @screamxx  
I want to let you know that I have connections with developers that can make a website to download live streams, I have crawled many sites but this site is like [essay pro](https://essaypro.com/) have another level. You can get in touch with me to make a website like that to download live stream or can do many features likewise.
2021-11-1
Use props
djiuser_u3E890PBmu7w
New

Russia

I prefer to record image of my screen (Using Iphone 12ProMax)
2021-12-16
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing. good question
2021-12-22
Use props
Sought
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2021-10-12 13:41
I use pulltube to download streams.

Talking about streams is it possible to do a live Facebook video stream? Or even a live YouTube stream? Or any other platform for that matter. TIK TOK etc
2022-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sought Posted at 4-5 08:03
Talking about streams is it possible to do a live Facebook video stream? Or even a live YouTube stream? Or any other platform for that matter. TIK TOK etc

I live stream to YouTube using the RTMP feed,   but Facebook only supports RTMPS which the Fly app doesnt work with yet.
2022-4-5
Use props
mayurrele
New

India

Viewers cannot download content. When using Livestream Producer or Livestream Studio, a copy of your broadcast will already save locally on the computer used to broadcast in your Videos (Windows) or Movies (Mac) folder.Mayur Rele
2022-4-28
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

wondercrew Posted at 5-11 11:38
you can screen record it

What I'd really like to be able to do is mirror the incoming video live when I'm flying to a large monitor. I'm not looking for some Rube Goldberg connection, rather, something that's simple and obvious to do.

The impression I have is that you can do that with the RC Pro, but not in any other way. Is that right?

Thx,

TCS
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules