2932 4 2021-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrandonH03
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5797 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys

I’m new here so I’m not quite sure what I’m doing when it comes to the editing part of the quick shot video.

I’m trying to edit a dronie video I got and it plays this funky music which I want to replace. But when I go to replace it it’s only giving me the option to add a song so I go to select one and press play and I get the 2 songs playing at the same time.   Is there anyway I can remove the default music?

Thanks
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did add the said music on the dronie video using the editor? You may try to look for the original video file and re-edit it by adding music using the editor. Please note that we cannot remove the music that was already added once it is already been saved. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-26
Use props
BrandonH03
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5797 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 18:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did add the said music on the dronie video using the editor? You may try to look for the original video file and re-edit it by adding music using the editor. Please note that we cannot remove the music that was already added once it is already been saved. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi thanks for your response
So to be honest with you I don’t really know what I’m doing
But what I’m doing is downloading the dronie as a “quickshot” which comes with a piece of music already added to it
I then go to replace the music of that video and it just plays both but only shows there is 1 song
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BrandonH03 Posted at 8-27 12:32
Hi thanks for your response
So to be honest with you I don’t really know what I’m doing
But what I’m doing is downloading the dronie as a “quickshot” which comes with a piece of music already added to it

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and have a test flight then perform the quickshot again to see if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-28
Use props
Darth SHO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 568570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi - I’m having the exact same problem. I was able to create one quick shot without music but most do not stitch the photos together without adding unwanted music. That’s on the Mini 3 Pro, Apple iPhone 8.
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules