DJI Mini SE Laggy Live-feed Prolem
3129 6 2021-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21178 ft

United States

just bought a Mini SE a few days ago and when I took it out on a flight I noticed that the live feed was laggy and cutting out and slowed down like slow motion or something. It only happen when it is not in the air flying or when the controller antenna is exposed directly to the aircraft antenna at a close distance (15 inch or less). Flying up in the air and everything is normal and functional Everything is up to dated and everything is calibrated. I have an iPhone 11. It was full battery when that happened. I tried it at different location and stuff. Funny thing is that when I tried it again and I cover the antenna up with my hand it doesn’t glitch out. Only when both antenna are exposed to each other at short distance. It is fine and all when far away. I am wondering if anyone have the same problem as I do. I have a video but it wouldn’t let me upload
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1

United States

Also, the recording is normal just the live footage from the phone
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if there would be some changes? Also, you may try to re-link the aircraft to the remote controller as this might also isolate the said issue. Please refer to the tutorial steps below. Thank you for your support!

2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1

United States

I have tried it and nothing worked. I just hate it when i try to take a selfie and it does that. The error message said “signal interference”. I am just going to exchange for a new one or maybe get the mini 2.
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq
lvl.1

United States

Update: I reordered the Mini SE and it had the same problem as before. I guess it is just the Mini SE.
2021-9-2
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

djiuser_pgElxRSQRbqq Posted at 9-2 12:36
Update: I reordered the Mini SE and it had the same problem as before. I guess it is just the Mini SE.

I just made a video about this issue to which no one responded, I have a hacky work around. You need to go into the app, and select the manual signal option and then press on auto again. It will reconnect the wifi and select a different channel, for some reason DJI is picking a channel with a lot of interference.

2021-9-2
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

ABeardedItalian Posted at 9-2 15:35
I just made a video about this issue to which no one responded, I have a hacky work around. You need to go into the app, and select the manual signal option and then press on auto again. It will reconnect the wifi and select a different channel, for some reason DJI is picking a channel with a lot of interference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCF2WEuwSqY

Cool video.  I have seen a lot of signal interference when flying the SE, and just attributed it to the noisy neighborhood I live in.  Soooo many wifi ssid's it is unreal.  

By the way ABeardedItalian, I am glad you posted a video.  My friend told me that Italians are not able to fly drones because they always talk with their hands and thus cannot operate the controller.  : )  Hope that got a laugh - I'll be here all week.
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules