M300 Bad Range Issues made worse with two controllers
1523 3 2021-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61ee2045
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Anybody had any issues with the M300 range? (I am talking 2km+).

we have been flying with two remotes and it appears that whenever you are even slightly not pointing at the drone you definitely get video loss, often telemetry loss. Interestingly, say my partner is 3km away from the drone and I am just next to it - whenever he is in the process of being disconnected/reconnected I would get a signal drop as well).

Definitely operating radio line of sight at 120m AGL and sometimes even getting signal and video as low as 30m AGL. But often also having random complete drop out at high altitude even when facing the drone with correct antenna position.

Has anybody ever experienced that? Any solutions? Really concerned about this and many other challenges I have been discussing with DJI already, but given it often takes them a few days to reply I decided to seek help of the forum.

I have to test again without HDMI Output Enabled and also need to review the frequency setting, but was wondering if there might be anything else?

2021-8-26
Use props
GregNugent
lvl.2

United States

Did you get your problem figured out, I am consistently getting weak signal errors and experiencing video freeze as soon as our aircraft hits the 1.5 mile mark. Signal continuously showing strong until it hits 1.5 miles.
2022-9-14
Use props
alexair94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170558 ft

United Kingdom

We figures out that orientation of antennas matter, but not a game changer. Having two controllers on worsens the matter, but again having only one controller is not a solution. 3Km is max and is not guaranteed at all. We even had the aircraft completely replaced...
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_LbuaXn4r6AVK
New

Pakistan

Hello my 300 RTK range problem please help why are you arrange I can you guide me
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules