Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help Needed RSC2 and Manfrotto 323
1032 4 2021-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loic92
lvl.1
France

Hello.
I own a RSC2. I use a basic setup with a SONY A7III and a 16/35 lens, no counterweight is needed or anything else.
Because I use a Manfrotto RC2 323 quick release plate on my tripod (befree) I needed something to adapt it to my Gimbal.
After contacting shops near me in Paris and reading forum + reddit + ect ... I bought a 3158 plate from Smallrig. My issue is that I can put the RC2 323 plate on the 3158. But then I cannot add it to the gimbal as I will have no possibility to reach the gear to lock it. The clamp to tighten it will be in the way. (the RC2 go in the way of the DJI clamp. Making it impossible to secure and therefore to use the 323)

Did anybody come up with a solution? The problem seems to be well know and this method was ok on the RS2 but it is not working on the RC2.

I look forward to hearing from you. Loic

image4.jpeg
2021-8-27
Use props
thesoulsremain
lvl.2

France

je pense que la solution vient d'une visse plus longue et de quelques rondelles. (c'est ce que j'avais fait sur ma glidecam HD2000)
2021-8-30
Use props
thesoulsremain
lvl.2

France

any news ?
2021-9-1
Use props
thesoulsremain
lvl.2

France

tu réponds jamais ?
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_y28iTN6D39Xz
New
Canada

Flip the manfrotto mount to the other side?
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules