What if waypoints mission loses signal?
863 4 2021-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_na9EbRzZF1Ta
lvl.1

Canada

Mavic 2 Pro: When following a waypoints route, if the drone loses contact with the controller, will it complete the waypoints route, or immediately return to home?

Thanks,
Thom

2021-8-27
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I have not had this happen, but I've read that the AC will fly the mission and upon completion do whatever the AC is configured to do.
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When GPS signal is lost during the mission, the aircraft will hover in place after it regains signal or when the GPS signal becomes strong, it will continue conducting the mission. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_na9EbRzZF1Ta
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 23:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When GPS signal is lost during the mission, the aircraft will hover in place after it regains signal or when the GPS signal becomes strong, it will continue conducting the mission. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

I realize I was not specific enough in my question.

If the drone loses contact with its CONTROLLER during a waypoint mission, what will it do? Return to home? Complete the mission then return to home?
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_na9EbRzZF1Ta Posted at 8-28 04:01
I realize I was not specific enough in my question.

If the drone loses contact with its CONTROLLER during a waypoint mission, what will it do? Return to home? Complete the mission then return to home?

Thank you for your response. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you!
2021-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules