Micro SD video footage choppy, pixelated.
1636 2 2021-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8f0921c3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2559 ft
United States

When i play video footage from MA2 micro sd in my computer, it is terrible. Choppy, studdering, pixelated. Formatted card, all updates done. Drone is brand new, only flown 3 or 4 times.
2021-8-27
Use props
Elkoholic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2559 ft
United States

Here is the choppy video. Brand new SanDisk 64gig Extreme Pro card, formatted in my MA2.
I can't figure out how to upload. Says wrong format. But the video recording to the SD card is crap. Any help appreciated.  
2021-8-30
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Possible reasons for poor result are most likely because of a data bottleneck.
You don't mention the computer setup to help solve your problem.
1/ You are playing from the SD card and not from a copy on your hard drive. Very bad idea.
2/ The SD card adaptor that holds the card is of poor quality and unable to pass the data stream quickly enough.
3/ Your computer is busy in some way like handling a download or software update, virus checking, running some other software in the background... All computers, even those with multi cores still end up doing one thing at a time. A few data packets from the video file then a few packets of something else running in the system or background, that sort of thing.
4/ The computer is clogged up with apps and data or basically too slow to run your video file.
These are just possibilities, so eliminate them.
I hope this helps.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules