Micro SD video footage choppy, pixelated.
1322 5 2021-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8f0921c3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2559 ft
United States

When i play video footage from MA2 micro sd in my computer, it is terrible. Choppy, studdering, pixelated. Formatted card, all updates done. Drone is brand new, only flown 3 or 4 times.
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what SD card are you using? Also, could you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-28
Use props
Elkoholic
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-28 01:28
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what SD card are you using? Also, could you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Yes. SD card is a SanDisk 64gig Extreme Pro.  Same choppy video as all my other cards. Formatted while in MA2.
Link to crap video
https://youtube.com/shorts/GltnMp4b-hI?feature=share
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Elkoholic Posted at 8-30 19:48
Yes. SD card is a SanDisk 64gig Extreme Pro.  Same choppy video as all my other cards. Formatted while in MA2.
Link to crap video
https://youtube.com/shorts/GltnMp4b-hI?feature=share

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm if the unit experiences a crash before? Also, were you able to try to play those videos on a different player? What specific resolution are you using on the said video? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-31
Use props
Elkoholic
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 02:30
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm if the unit experiences a crash before? Also, were you able to try to play those videos on a different player? What specific resolution are you using on the said video? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Never a crash or hard landing. My MA2 is brand new, less than 30 minutes flight time. Resolution i have tried all settings and all produce the same choppy, grainy video. Tried playing on windows media player, VLC and quicktime. All the same results. Crappy video.
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Elkoholic Posted at 8-31 04:10
Never a crash or hard landing. My MA2 is brand new, less than 30 minutes flight time. Resolution i have tried all settings and all produce the same choppy, grainy video. Tried playing on windows media player, VLC and quicktime. All the same results. Crappy video.

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules