Phantom 3 csv error
762 3 2021-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HenryEakin
New

United States

I recently got a Phantom 3 Professional from a friend. My grandson was flying and it was working well for a number of weeks with no issues .Then out of the blue I got an ESC error. I know there is a lot of very old threads but I have tried everyting I have seen to no avail. I have p3p firmware version 1.11.20, remote controller version 1.9.3 and app 3.1.68.

Can anyone provide me a way to fix this issue.

Thanks
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Henry. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if the drone experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to calibrate your IMU to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you!
2021-8-29
Use props
HenryEakin
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 00:51
Hi there, Henry. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if the drone experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to calibrate your IMU to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you!

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we had a hard landing a few weeks ago but has been working fine since then until now.

We recalibrated both the IMU and compass but still got the ESC error.
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HenryEakin Posted at 8-29 08:27
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we had a hard landing a few weeks ago but has been working fine since then until now.

Hi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules