P4 Internal Fan
450 3 2021-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

The fan that turns on automatically on the P4, what does it suppose to cool? It faces downward through little air holes on bottom of the gimbal, why you ask, well my fan does not work
anymore, after repairing the camera two little fan wires broke off the board. (my assumption the fan cools the board on the back of the gimbal when not moving thru the air) or does the suck air in. Does anybody know?

2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. The DJI Phantom 4 fan is mounted inside the gimbal's bottom cover. This fan automatically adjusts the rotation base on the unit's internal temperature. In addition, since your drone is already damaged, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-29
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 00:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. The DJI Phantom 4 fan is mounted inside the gimbal's bottom cover. This fan automatically adjusts the rotation base on the unit's internal temperature. In addition, since your drone is already damaged, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you for your reply but i wont be sending the drone in because i have fixed the problem with a bit of delicate micro soldering. Just turned the the drone about 30 mins ago and the fan kicked in after about 30 seconds as normal. So i call that a win win situation..cheers.
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PowerBand1 Posted at 8-29 03:09
Thank you for your reply but i wont be sending the drone in because i have fixed the problem with a bit of delicate micro soldering. Just turned the the drone about 30 mins ago and the fan kicked in after about 30 seconds as normal. So i call that a win win situation..cheers.

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your decision and we're glad that the unit is now in working condition. Thank you for your support and happy flying!
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules