471 8 2021-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rattanbir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190226 ft
India

Hello!
I find that the level on my DJI Forum homepage is still LV1 whereas in my GO4 App it is showing LV12.
I have already taken the following actions:
a)  I uninstalled the GO4 app from my tablet and now I have it installed on OnePlus 7T mobile. The data is visible in the mobile and the Experience Points it is showing are 39928 and LV12.
b)  Before making this post, I have first logged out from DJI forum on laptop and then synchronised my data on the mobile by pressing on the syn icon on the top right of the screen and then loggin back again into the DJI Forum webpage on the laptop. I have repeated this process 3 times but the level on the forum website on the laptop continues to be LV1
Please help me with instructions to rectify this problem.
Thanks and Regards

2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you!
2021-8-29
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

MhtwpqClpwhj Posted at 8-29 01:13
Thanks For Sharing This Good Informarion Please read my information https://eightyreviews.com/657-area-code/ .

Thanks for the revert but my question was about Level not updating on forum and not about Area Codes.
I think you have mistakenly posted on my thread.
That's okay
2021-8-29
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

Whenever i sync flight records from the DJI GO 4 app it takes several minutes for it to update the flight distance that shows under our Profile pictures here in the forum. The level under our names here in the forum increases with forum activity. It is separate from the level we see under flight records in the Go 4 app.

It is hard to find but there is a chart here in the forums that shows how many points you get for different activities (making posts, replying, etc.) and how many points you need to increase to the next forum level. I will try to find it.

Edit: the point chart is posted in the next reply. Earning those points is how our forum level increases here in the forum. The level in our flight logs is based on flight parameters.
2021-8-29
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

2021-8-29
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 8-29 05:37
Whenever i sync flight records from the DJI GO 4 app it takes several minutes for it to update the flight distance that shows under our Profile pictures here in the forum. The level under our names here in the forum increases with forum activity. It is separate from the level we see under flight records in the Go 4 app.

It is hard to find but there is a chart here in the forums that shows how many points you get for different activities (making posts, replying, etc.) and how many points you need to increase to the next forum level. I will try to find it.

Thank you so much.
2021-8-29
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

Got It!
Many thanks for all the trouble you've taken for me.

2021-8-29
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

Rattanbir Posted at 8-29 05:59
Got It!
Many thanks for all the trouble you've taken for me.

You are welcome. It was no trouble at all. In addition, the flight distance that does sync will always be higher here in the forums than in flight records. The only thing i can figure is flight record distance is only based on horizontal distance where flight distance in the forums is based on both horizontal and vertical distances so its always slightly higher.
2021-8-29
Use props
Rattanbir
lvl.2
India

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 8-29 06:04
You are welcome. It was no trouble at all. In addition, the flight distance that does sync will always be higher here in the forums than in flight records. The only thing i can figure is flight record distance is only based on horizontal distance where flight distance in the forums is based on both horizontal and vertical distances so its always slightly higher.

Thank you so  much.
Regards
2021-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules