Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 doesn't show up on my galaxy s21 wifi
3348 5 2021-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5ue0cYKXWLb3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Pocket 2 wiill not hook up to wifi! i have a samsung s21 and the pocket 2 doesn't show up in the settings when trying to connect it?
2021-8-29
Use props
djiuser_5ue0cYKXWLb3
lvl.1
United States

The do it all handle is not showing up on any of my devices Wi-Fi
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-8-29
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Hello!

I have threads that lists compatible and non-compatible phones and tablets, both those officially approved by DJI and those that are not officially mentioned to be compatible but have been proven to work according to other forum members. The thread also includes a section of troubleshooting tips that you can try to use in case you have tested a device that is said to be compatiböe but which doesn't connect. You can read the phone thread at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 (the same thread has a link to the tablet thread in case you want to see it). Maybe one of the troubleshooting tips there could help you? According to the list, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is not one of the models officially supported by DJI, but there have been other users that have managed to make it work.

Also, if the DIA-handle's wifi network cannot be detected by any other devices (phones or tablets, PCs are not officially supported AFAIK) either, it could indicate that the handle or the Pocket 2 itself is faulty.

I would probably start by checking the network frequency setting from the MIMO app, and removing the phone from it's protective case if it has one on it (some cases have magnetic shielding that can interfere with the communication between the phone and the Pocket 2).

Good luck in finding the cause and solving the problem!
2021-9-25
Use props
djiuser_rddkuu0K0iOb
New

United States

my dji pocket app does not open on my ultra 22 samsung phone please need assistance
2022-3-23
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

djiuser_rddkuu0K0iOb Posted at 3-23 09:31
my dji pocket app does not open on my ultra 22 samsung phone please need assistance

What app version are you trying to run? On what Android version? Did you download the Mimo app from the Google Play store or directly from the DJI's own website?

For further tips, see if my thread above could have something helpful on the troubleshooting section.
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules