Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
One A Day In Oahu, Hawaii | Cinematic Film In 4k
12659 73 8-29 10:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capelegrand
lvl.1

United States

Great job!!!
10-3 11:36
Use props
Tobias10
lvl.3

Vietnam

MavicPilots is the world's largest online community for DJI Mavic drone enthusiasts and a member of the Drone Pilots Media network of drone ...
https://www.couponxoo.com/how-to-get-free-robux
10-4 00:21
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

Canada

Thank you!
10-5 09:51
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

Canada

fenerti Posted at 10-3 10:23
Awesome, I can say that this video will convince everybody to visit this town... Really beautiful

Thank you. Glad you liked it.
10-5 09:51
Use props
fans1c46a211
lvl.1

India

I got too many interesting posts on your blog. I surmise I am by all account not the only one having all the pleasure here it will be gainful for all! Keep up the good work
10-6 23:07
Use props
Tobias10
lvl.3

Vietnam

One day in Honolulu Oahu itinerary airport layover ✈ cruise port ⚓ Hawaii travel blog · Sailing the ocean on a Hawaiian canoe to a small island · Hidden gems ...https://www.couponxoo.com/connect-mcgraw-hill-promo-code
10-7 20:12
Use props
mrhuntoptin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 431998 ft
United States

NIce videos and editing.
10-8 09:20
Use props
djiuser_PhuBST9HrdGc
lvl.1

Hungary

This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of  Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of  how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying  just as  Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now and be happy forever. dont lose hope and good luck..

WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1(206) 485-3691

EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
10-11 03:52
Use props
Margaret009
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Margaret Loughrey
I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com  and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com
10-13 11:27
Use props
djiuser_pKx6tblYjm5h
lvl.1

South Africa

SSD Chemical for Defaced Notes in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland,Kenya,Namibia,Qatar,Egypt,UAE,USA,UK,Turkey,Hong Kong,China,Ethiopia,Eritrea,Sudan,Morocco,Brunei,Japan,Tanzania,Thailand,Algeria,Tunisia,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Somalia,Angola,Mozambique,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,Myanmar,Spain,Kuwait,Fiji,Jordan,Yemen,Bahrain,Philippines,Israel,Syria,Italy,DRC.. We sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency,stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad.Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly.Our Chemical is 100% pure.We clean all currencies like the Euro,USD,GBP and many other currencies.Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids,SSD Solution.Vectrol paste,Tebi-Manetic solution,Defaced currency,Cleaning chemical.Darkened currency,Black coated notes,Cleaning black money,vectrol paste, SSD solution,super automatic solution,anti-breeze bank notes,black marked currency,black coated notes, cleaning Black money.     Call/ Whatsapp On +27735257866  or  Email: sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com               
10-14 10:01
Use props
fans4cae8799
lvl.2

United States

My name is Ruth Lilian I base in Canada I want to share my wonderful testimony on how I got my ex-lover back, who sworn to be with me until when he left me for another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things were getting worse and I love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my ex back until I met a testimony shared by Jenny Charles from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Jenny Charles and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who helped me to solve my problem I had no solution too, I introduced many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solved with the help of the great Priest Elijah. they got back their ex within 48 hours. I am so happy that my ex is back to me again, and the most surprise, is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Priest Elijah. If you have a similar problem I will advise you to contact him. He is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others. you can contact him via email   universalspellhelp@gmail.com  universalspellhelp@yahoo.com WhatsApp him on +2347054380994 Website: https://universalspellhelp.wixsite.com/priestelijah
10-19 19:32
Use props
MILLERAARON190
lvl.1

Nigeria

Just be happy! Be loved and love! BE the best version of yourself FOR yourself!!! . Just wanted to share a success story! I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster  DR,IFADE  .. Ever since  DR,IFADE  helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fixed. Here is his contact,
WhatsApp him:+1(551)333-5249
Email him at: (ifadesolutionspell31 @gmail  .com )
10-21 07:12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 2079941 ft
United Kingdom

A great advertisement
10-24 00:13
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

United States

Blériot53 Posted at 10-24 00:13
A great advertisement

Thank you.
10-27 16:09
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 2079941 ft
United Kingdom

My pleasure
10-27 23:40
Use props
dougscortegagna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 876 ft

Brazil

Great work!
10-30 12:15
Use props
fans60860c50
New

Austria

Awesome, thank you for the footage! Great work
11-4 15:42
Use props
djiuser_ZQ1ZNcpRcSmA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2484554 ft
United Kingdom

What did u film the sharks with?
11-7 09:02
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

Canada

Thank you!
11-8 14:08
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

Canada

fans60860c50 Posted at 11-4 15:42
Awesome, thank you for the footage! Great work

Thank you!
11-8 14:09
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

Canada

djiuser_ZQ1ZNcpRcSmA Posted at 11-7 09:02
What did u film the sharks with?

I used my DJI Mavic Pro drone in a jar. just kidding lol.  I used my old GoPro hero 5 black.  
11-8 14:10
Use props
fansb2fbf42e
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

It looks a lot like the GoldCoast here in Australia…..lucky me
11-8 14:48
Use props
ckat007
Captain
Flight distance : 545774 ft
Finland

Nicely done
11-9 08:37
Use props
ckat007
Captain
Flight distance : 545774 ft
Finland

Liked and subscribed
11-9 08:37
Use props
djiuser_z8COhE0yg2hu
lvl.1

United States

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around october this year with the help of Dr. Ogunamen Spiritual Home. My husband left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ogunamen Spiritual Home help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his email: ogunspiritual@yahoo.com and he told me what i need to do and after 2days i received a call from my husband asking me to come back to him it was all like a dream to me i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr. Ogunamen Spiritual Home and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him: though WhatsApp +233575619187

I am by name. Kristen Cherney
11-10 03:00
Use props
djiuser_pKx6tblYjm5h
lvl.1

South Africa

Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel..  I have decided that I am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read  my testimony about Maamarazaq who is a powerful spell caster from Africa After been abandon by my lover I was so lonely that every day that I decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a better way I discovered that Maamarazaq has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this I had my mind made up that she was the right person for the job, And I contacted her through her details +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com    http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com  https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com  https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com  which I saw on the internet and i was so happy that I chose to work with maamarazaq because her work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact her for help now
11-10 05:47
Use props
djiuser_ZQ1ZNcpRcSmA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_pKx6tblYjm5h Posted at 11-10 05:47
Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel..  I have decided that I am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read  my testimony about Maamarazaq who is a powerful spell caster from Africa After been abandon by my lover I was so lonely that every day that I decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a better way I discovered that Maamarazaq has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this I had my mind made up that she was the right person for the job, And I contacted her through her details +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com    http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com  https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com  https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com  which I saw on the internet and i was so happy that I chose to work with maamarazaq because her work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact her for help now[view_image]
Imagine it!  Good joke tho thanks for going to allllll that time to make a funny joke
11-10 13:11
Use props
djiuser_ZQ1ZNcpRcSmA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

AdventureCamp Posted at 11-8 14:10
I used my DJI Mavic Pro drone in a jar. just kidding lol.  I used my old GoPro hero 5 black.
impressive!
11-10 13:12
Use props
Alice Mary
lvl.1

United States

I am very happy for contacting Priest Winner who helped me to get my ex-husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact PRIEST Winner after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. His email is chiefpriestwinnerspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2349050141449, thank you, sir, If you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
11-12 19:47
Use props
michalclarke
lvl.1

France

Amazing scenes of sharks!!!
11-18 04:12
Use props
AdventureCamp
Captain

United States

michalclarke Posted at 11-18 04:12
Amazing scenes of sharks!!!

Thanks! It was difficult to get the sharks to do what I wanted, but they finally listened
11-18 10:40
Use props
Leonardo Guzman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144475 ft
United States

I live here and you been to more place than me
11-24 00:46
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.4

Algeria

Very nice i love it, good job !
11-27 06:33
Use props
Konaswede
lvl.1

United States

Nice video ! But there's a nice inland too in the center of the island.
11-30 19:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules