Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope someone can shed some light on this:
My iPad Air 4 worked with DJI GO 4, then updated the iOS to 14.7.1 and lost connectivity to the controller.
With an iPad 5 and iPhone X, it still works great.
Has to be something with the USB-C connector because lightning connector still works.

But, the USB-C works on the iPad Air 4 with DJI FLY
Both apps are current.

2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pmshop. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have used the iPad Air 4 on the DJI Go 4 application can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( iPad Air 4 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application. There is a possibility that the iPad Air 4 interface will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-8-30
Use props
CC-Mapper
lvl.2

United States

Hello all.
I'm seeing the exact same issue with an iPad Air 5th gen. App 4.3.50 and OS v16.3.1.
The iPad mini 2 works great.
I'm just looking to clarify that since the iPad Air 5th gen is not on the compatible device list at: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4, that we are out of luck at present?
We have 11 DJI  drones total, 6 Phantom 4's, 4 Air2S's and an M300RTK.

I'm just concerned with the Phantom 4's here.

Thanks!
2023-3-30
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

CC-Mapper Posted at 3-30 10:23
Hello all.
I'm seeing the exact same issue with an iPad Air 5th gen. App 4.3.50 and OS v16.3.1.
The iPad mini 2 works great.

I figured out a while back, DJI GO4 lightning is "analog" while the DJI FLY USB-C is "digital" is the best way to explain.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules