How can I display the product icon ?
1445 5 2021-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

How can I display the product icon of my Mini2 in the profile on the left?
I didn't buy my DJI Mini2 in the DJI Shop but used it from Backmarket.de
Thanks for hints.

2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Pinarek, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that, in order for a DJI Product Avatar to show under your DJI Forum account, we need to use the said DJI account to activate a DJI Product, which can only be performed once. Since you've mentioned that the DJI Mini 2 is a second-hand unit, there's a possibility that it was already been activated thus we can no longer add the avatar to your DJI Forum profile.
2021-8-30
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Hallo und Danke für Ihre Infos

ich weis nur das Backmarket.de diese DJI Mini2 aus Frankreich von einem Händler Namens: TOUTENCASH MACON weiter an mich verkauft hat.
Es war die Drohne DJI Mini Fly more Combo 31 Min. Und es war noch eine Speicherkarte drin wo die ersten Aufnahmen am 12.05.3021 gemacht wurden.
Kann man an Hand der Seriennummer heraus bekommen ob diese DJI Mini2 schon registriert wurde ?
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Pinarek Posted at 8-30 09:02
Hallo und Danke für Ihre Infos

ich weis nur das Backmarket.de diese DJI Mini2 aus Frankreich von einem Händler Namens: TOUTENCASH MACON weiter an mich verkauft hat.

Thank you for the information, for us to clarify, are you referring if the drone was already been successfully activated? If yes, you can PM me the Serial number for us to verify and check. For the DJI Mini 2, the aircraft serial number can be found in 2 places: on the sticker inside the battery compartment rear cover, and on the bar code sticker on the side of the package. You may also kindly refer to the photo below:

2021-8-30
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

solved

solved all ok.
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Pinarek Posted at 8-30 14:37
Danke für Ihre infos

Ich habe alle Serien Nummern gefunden. ich hänge Fotos mit dran.

Hi there, thanks for providing the information. As per check, the drone was not activated by your forum account, so there is no drone icon in your profile on the left. The product icon will appear automatically only when the drone was activated by your forum account. Thanks for your kind understanding.

The flight distance and time in your app are unable to be reset. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We've checked the serial number of the drone, there is no valid DJI Care Refresh bound to the drone. Just to verify, when did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh?
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules