Compatibility with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G...
7126 3 2021-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michelmdubois
lvl.1
Canada

The expandable magnet mount fits perfectly with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G. Fits over the fold leaving access to all buttons. As per Samsung and Mimo: same limitations.
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there michelmdubois. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Just a reminder that DJI suggest using a recommended mobile device on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-8-30
Use props
michelmdubois
lvl.1
Canada

Glad to pass on the info.

Michel
2021-9-2
Use props
JW Mini2
lvl.1

United States

FWIW,  I recently upgraded from a Samsung S8 to the Samsung Flip3.   I'm finding the DJI Fly app works well on the Flip3 with the Mini2.    The hinge on the Flip3 seems really solid,  I am personally not worried about the clamp on the controller with the phone.

Because the phone has a very wide aspect ratio, the video from the Mini2 does not fill the screen,  there are black bars on each side.   Personally, I like that - it means the map and other widgets that pin themselves to the left and right do not block so much of the live feed when they are open.
2021-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules