Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Screen error - lines and green in low light condition
2329 8 2021-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GordanNia
New

Croatia

I bought a new DJI Pocket 2 and I updated the firmware. I noticed in low light conditions that the screen turns green, streaks or a rectangle appear at the bottom of the screen, depending on menu: Video, Slowmotion, Photo. Is this an error or maybe there is a problem in the latest firmware version? Is there a possibility to reset to factory settings?

lines and green screen

lines and green screen
2021-8-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Are you saying that the recorded image shows this problem, or is it just showing in the app?  If the former, the camera must be defective.  If the latter, perhaps the phone is not compatible.
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GordanNia. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-8-30
Use props
GordanNia
New

Croatia

Thanks for the quick answer!
This problem is not related to the cell phone, because I first noticed it when I was filming the seashore in the early evening without the connection with the phone. I thought the green screen might be connected to the AWB so I did a couple more tests in the room. When I transferred the video from DJI to my mobile phone, I noticed these problems more clearly. Later I tested it again together with the mobile phone and then I discovered that the problem is not only with the Video option, but the problem is even worse with the Timelapse and Slow motion option. When shooting in bright light conditions, the problem disappears. I reset the DJI to factory settings, however it didn’t help that problem go away.
(My mobile phone is iPhone8)
Thanks!
2021-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

GordanNia Posted at 8-31 01:03
Thanks for the quick answer!
This problem is not related to the cell phone, because I first noticed it when I was filming the seashore in the early evening without the connection with the phone. I thought the green screen might be connected to the AWB so I did a couple more tests in the room. When I transferred the video from DJI to my mobile phone, I noticed these problems more clearly. Later I tested it again together with the mobile phone and then I discovered that the problem is not only with the Video option, but the problem is even worse with the Timelapse and Slow motion option. When shooting in bright light conditions, the problem disappears. I reset the DJI to factory settings, however it didn’t help that problem go away.
(My mobile phone is iPhone8)

Sure seems like a defective camera.  
2021-8-31
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I remember some time back another member having a similar issue which turned out to be the camera.

2021-8-31
Use props
djiuser_UMZTILvY37Mn
New

Dominican Republic

Saludos tengo problema compré un dji Osmo pocket nuevo y al recibir el dispositivo trato de encenderlo y no enciende solo muestra luz verde parpadeante y no hace nada.
2022-6-11
Use props
djiuser_UMZTILvY37Mn
New

Dominican Republic

Greetings, I have a problem. I bought a new dji Osmo pocket and when I receive the device I try to turn it on and it does not turn on, it only shows a blinking green light and does nothing.
2022-6-11
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_UMZTILvY37Mn Posted at 6-11 09:12
Greetings, I have a problem. I bought a new dji Osmo pocket and when I receive the device I try to turn it on and it does not turn on, it only shows a blinking green light and does nothing.

It should move the gimbal and turn on... if not there's a problem with the pocket... I believe you have the osmo pocket, mine it's the pocket 2, but from what I know they're very similar turning on. I would call for warranty or go to the store and ask to change for another one. I think in all of Europe the first 15 days you can change for a new one if there's a problem with the one you bought.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules