1890 6 2021-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LomoKeso
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1160928 ft
Spain

Hello everyone!

Today I went to fly my DJI Air 2s for the first time and my experience has been very negative, the drone is not the problem because it is fantastic, the problem is the DJI Fly App 1.4.8 that has given me multiple problems, dexconnections, freezes, options that do not respond, map that does not open, etc.

My Smartphone is a Poco F3, is there any incompatibility with this terminal? or what is the problem? When I bought the Mini 2 a few months ago I never had problems with the APP.

Kind regards
2021-8-31
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Your best bet is to revert to an earlier release until the next update. A number of people have reported issues with 1.4.8 (it was releases 2 months ago and still no fixes) and have reverted back to a prior release. To install an earlier version of the Fly app, uninstall it and then install 1.4.4 or 1.4.2 from apk mirror.

List of prior Fly app APKs on APK Mirror
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LomoKeso.  I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Poco F3 ) that your are using to fly on your DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Poco F3 will be able to work on the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Air 2S. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-8-31
Use props
djiuser_OfWvHLPUDAUA
lvl.1

Pakistan

I am also facing problem with DJI fly app in point of interest mode it deos not show selection of object. Then if  you close the app in mid of flight and reopen the app it start showing the selection of object. Then few minutes later it went completely black. But drone can be controlled and landed by remote control. My drone is mavic air 2. I also want to add one more thing bottom sensors were also not working I latterly touch them and drone does not went up in the air, before it was impossible to touch them when drone is in air. I am using this app on android 11 On Realme phone.
2021-9-11
Use props
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Either divert to 1.4.4 or download 1.4.8(1185) distro.

Let us know how it went!
2021-9-12
Use props
LomoKeso
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1160928 ft
Spain

Thank you all for your comments and recommendations, I went back to 1.4.4 and then update again to 1.4.8 but now it seems to be going fine
2021-9-15
Use props
vandalzzz
lvl.1
Russia

Its pretty funny how DJI officials can't admit 1.4.8 problems on public and continue to supply download page with that buggy version.
What are you waiting for? Serious issue when uncontrolled drone smashes someone' face? Its ok to make errors, but its not ok to hide'em and act with pokerface.
2021-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules